Chapter 14:What am I Doing!!?

I woked up with a bad temper its even morning yet!!!.No its not that time of the month. My mom-- i mean camreon kept calling me in the middle of the night i literally had 30 missed calls from her and then Angela called i anwsered.

FLASHBACK☆☆☆

WHAT!!!!? I snapped at Angela.

Look My Dad got in a accident okay stop acting like a Bitch and answer my mom she snapped at me but you can tell by her raspy strained voice she had been crying. Oh shit. I know i never liked sloth but i do feel bad for him and im worried if Daisy got hurt.

Where's Daisy? I asked not a hint of sadness for sloth. While she sobbed through the phone.

Did you even hear what i said!!!?? My Dad got in a accident--- i cut her off with her little attuide that always annoyed me.

I heard you loud and clear i dont give a shit about him okay get that clear!!! I growled at her while she sniffed and heard Jacob saying sweet words to her. I frozed so he's with her? This got me sooo pissed.I hanged up and called Martha Daisy's nanny. In two rings she anwsered.

"Hey dolly" her sweet voice rang threw my ears making me smile how i missed her.

Hey Martha sorry for calling this late in the night i was calling if Daisy's with you? I asked worried about my little princess.

No sorry why what happened? Her vioce ranged with full concern. I dont want her to get worried its her day off. And taking up her sleep.

Oh nothing i was just asking thank you sorry if i worried you. We exchanged our goodbyes and i headed to my mom-- Camreons house. I parked in the front seeing that Camreons car wasnt their nor sloths. I ranged the door bell and waited a minute outside when a tall figure came out.

Samatha? I looked at the guy that had blue eyes and black messy hair wearing some joggers and a sweatshirt. Wtf?

Who are you? I asked thinking hard i know this guy from somewhere. He chuckled.

"Luke" Then it hit me Jacobs brother they dont look alike at all. The last time i seen him was the family reunion that i walked out on. I couldnt help and look back at the bad memories that happend that day that made my heart clench.

Oooh where's Daisy and why are you here? I bombard him with questions.

One question at a time but first come inside he said moving to the side to let me in. I walked straight in and entered the living room. I sat down while Luke through himself to the couch next to me.

Soo..

Ooh so Daisy's upstairs They put me in charge to take care of her while everybody left becuase your dad is in the hospital arent you supposed to be over there? He said and i sighed in reilef. It bothered me when he said my dad.

End of Flashback*****

Soo here i am with no sleep and grumpy. I know i need to vist my mom to see if shes good and thats all but i dont have the cupasity to get up and do just that.
He aint my dad so it aint my problem i shrugged saying the truth while he laughed.

I can tell you dont like your stepfather but he got in a car accident well they hit his car he mumbled reaching out to grab the remote and turned on the tv flipping through channels while their was an akward sclience.

So your not giong anytime soon to go see him he asked still looking at the tv watching Family Guy.

Yea i sighed hard and threw myself to the ground i would probably look crazy but it felt good when i touched the soft rug. I then heard a squeal that came from the stairs i looked up to see a sleepy little daisy with her little mermaid pajamas. I sat up and opened my arms and she ran to me jumping up and down.