Chapter7:Why$!!!!!!!

I left Starbucks and went to my dorm to do my morning routine .I got to my dorm to receive a worried Ashley.

Where the fuck you been!!!! I was worried sick!!! I just rolled my eyes because im gonna have a Ashley session right now.

WELL ARE GONNA RESPOND OR ARE YOU DEAF!!!!! i still ignored her.I put on my exercising clothes and left the room ashley was behind me screaming at me put i block her out &put my ear phones on.

I was running around the park in circles.im on my 7th mile when i bump into someone .I catch my breathe .

Sorry.....i said leaving when they pull me by the waist . I look up and really WHY GOD MMMMM NOT NOW!!!!!

Well what a coincidence he said smiling that sexy american boyish smile . That will make me melt.

"What the fuck do you want "i said glaring at him and move but he holds me tight .

RUDE!!!!!He said bitting his lip and is eyeing me up and down.

Me being rude is like SHUT THE FUCK UP AND me being not rude is PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ....see the difference i said having a big grin.

I mean leaving me .....and with that he got my cheeks in both hands and crash his sexy smooth pink lips to mine.I was about end the kiss when he pushed me against a car and put me on top of the hood.He grabbed my legs and wrapped it around his waist.SHIT !!!!he a good ass kisser . I removed my mouth to sent kisses down his neck making him groan and leaving hickeys for his player ass to remember me.we move apart when i here someone yell GET THE FUCK OFF MY CAR!!!!! I got off and ran fast before he can catch up with me but he did and i fell in the grass with him straddling me.

GET THE FUCK OFF YOU FATASS YOU WEIGHT 1,000 POUNDS!!i said pushing at his chest but no use.

Oh Sugarpie .....he said pinching my cheeks making me blush....i know you want this 1,000 pound in you he finished DAMMM !!!!!baby of course but you know......I DON'T FUCK WITH PLAYERS... i play the same as them.

Really ? I said licking my lips
I thought i need penis -allain because i wasn't feeling well lately.He burst out laughing and got off of me he wiping a tear.

Dammm you're beautiful he said
Thanks i said when i was about to leave he push me against a tree and whisper in my ear.

No kiss?He said kissing my jaw and i bite my lip to keep in the moan that was dying to come out.

What ....the cat got your tongue?he said "nahh you know i like it when something else caught my tongue.

What cat? I said acting that im not affected by him.

You know that the beast in my pants wants to get to know you? He said giving me a big ass grin aross his face.he pressed me to him and i felt him hard asf (he huge no lie!!!)