Chapter 5:beautiful basturd

I really had to go to the bathroom but can't find it because this is a big ass mansion and has like 50 doors and i don't even know the owner i walk upstairs and suddenly stop when i hear a girl crying in pain WAIT! Nope she was moaning in pleasure .DAMM!! having a good time?& no invite JK hell no.I don't know what got to me but suddenly i peek into the room that the noise was coming from it was dark but you can see movement.Next thing i hear is the guy moaned "FUCK YOUR SO GOOD!!"They don't even notice me then my phone fell and was ringing before anything i ran for my life i got out and luckily the bathroom was next to it.I got in and my heart was beating fast as fuck.i kept quit if i can hear what they were doing and i think they didn't see nor heard my phone because i still hear them moaning and banging i sighed in relief.the shit is that i don't know how the fuck im going to get my phone back. I got out of the bathroom when the other door opened revealing OH MY GOD ...not surprised who it was fucking sluty Jasmine i heard that bicth goes around if you know what i mean and mosty fucks all the guys in college.She's not ugly but sluty.she walks out with her heels in her hand and patting her hair that got recently fucked.

"Move Bicth" she said pushing me and oh i don't give a fuck that im drunk when i say im gonna fuck up a bicth im gonna fuck up a BICTH!!

Oh sorry that your pussy is loose and can't walk right now but ... can't you fucking see that their is more space to walk DUMB WHORE!!! I said glaring at her she looks mad but you know ... i don't care.

What you said stupid Bicth? She said now facing me and stepping closer.Now i step close and are face to face with her . She smell like sex&liquor im still wondering whose the guy?

You heard me and don't act stupid i said waiting for her to push me a little more and let out my demon on her.i heard someone called that bicthes name from behind.

Jas hurry up we gotta go!!! A girl with short blonde hair that is the second biggest sluty whore i know.

This ain't over she said then was walking away.

"Of course not" i replayed smirking at her.

I turned and bump into a hard chest i was about to fall and eat shit on the floor when i felt arms wrapped around my waist.DAMM he smell good and i didn't want to look up and feel embarrassed .

Got lost ,sweetheart ? he said oh my god his deep voice whispered in my ear sent shivers down my body .I look up and locked my eyes with some beautiful green eyes he is now smirking at me because he saw me staring at his lips and OH i want those lips on me ASAP!!!

"Umm...no" i saidWhy the fuck am i nervous this shit never happens to me.He laughed and got closer and run his perfect nose down my neck .I bit my lip to stop the moan .

Hey ? he whispered and nibbled on my ear.

Mmmm? I manage to mumbled because i don't trust my words.

Im ready for some fun i aready had F and N but im missing U he said Damm Daddy Wait..... he sounds familiar no no no NO!! He is the one that just fucked Jasmine and the worse part is that i can't think because he is not even wearing a shirt you can see his six pack i can just get a chair and sit and eat popcorn& stare at this for days...weeks..years!!! .The best part is that he has a tattoo down his ribs looks like a naked girl wrapped around a snake WOW!!
Samantha chill he a fuck boy because he just fuck jasmine !!!!!.I pulled back and he is checking me out biting his lips Oh GOD !! I think I can get an organism just by looking at him.WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING!!!!you know two can play.I smirked at him and wink.I pulled him by the neck a whisper away from his lips.

"Really? Your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth" i said and left fast before he can come up with a comeback.
How the fuck this stupid ass come here and try to get at me when he ready fuck jasmine 5 minutes ago.

BEAUTIFUL BASTURD!!!!!