Secrets

George and I were cuddled, up on the sofa, just talking to each other, about how the tour has been, about how my modelling has been going, about us, and our story, it was cute you know, how he cared..

'And when I saw you with Lindsay, even though we broke up, I was so fucking pissed, cos I loved you so much,' I laughed, tears of sadness leaving my eyes though, as I took another swig of the wine bottle in my hand, ' I was so stupid, for crying about you most nights, I'm such a baby I'm sorry...'

I paused as I stared into George's eyes, his orbs boring into mine.

George's POV

'You're so perfect Megan,' I smiled, ' you're everything I've ever wished for, and now here you are, in my arms. I always ask myself how I got you, I'm the guy, who was fat and ugly, and I got the girl, who is beautiful, and well.. just perfect. Megan you have no idea how much I love you, I know it sounds cliche, but you are my whole world, I always think about you, every second, of every day. And Scar, I see you in Scar, I see your beautiful, beautiful soul in her eyes, I see happiness. Megan I'm so so sorry about what I've done in our relationship, I really don't deserve you-'

'George shhh you're talking too quickly,' Megan giggled, the drink obviously getting to her, great, there goes my speech.

'Let's get you to bed babe,' I sighed, trying to pick her up bridal style,

'George that tickles,' she chuckled,dropping the wine bottle, thank god it was empty. I picked her up, and laid her down on our bed,

'George can we share secrets? It would be fun,' she smiled, fiddling with her hair,

'Ok,' I sighed, although she was an adorable drunk,

'You go first,' she giggled, poking me in the chest,

'I don't like pickles,' I shrugged,

'No silly,' she laughed, nudging me, ' proper secrets,'

'Give me an example,' I smirked,

'When I saw Mason the other day, I liked it,' she giggled hysterically, but thank god her laughing wasn't loud, it was like a whisper laugh,

'Why did you like it?' I asked, getting jealous. No no she's just drunk, she doesn't mean it...

'No no cheeky it's your turn,' she grinned,

'You kinda weren't my first kiss,' I mumbled,

'Who was it?' she frowned, her face dropping suddenly,

'Parisa, my best friend, at this party, we kissed,' I said,

'Oh cool well it's ok baby,' she beamed, ' I had sex before so I don't care,'

'Alright,' I said, slightly offended. George she's drunk.

'My go now... umm, Harry tweeted me the other day saying he missed me,' he exclaimed, ' with, one, two, three kisses,' she said, holding up 4 fingers.

'What?' I snapped,

'George it's ok, I didn't reply, I'm getting tired now so night babe,' she said, and as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out.

Harry. Harry. Harry.

He better stay away from my girl.