Chapter 1

Allison's Pov:

Its Friday. Last day of school and I gotta say im pretty excited. I graduate tomorrow so why wouldn't I be. Like I finally get to leave this shit hole. I mean high school. They should of called it prison in my opinion. But finally after a long day of school im home. Ignoring my mom I ran to my room and started packing. I didn't have much in my room. A few pictures on the walls, clothes in the closet, books everywhere, my camera and laptop on my bed, and a few pairs of shoes under the bed. My parents weren't rich. My mom didn't work and my dad worked at some business where he traveled all the time. I'm kind of suprised that he's actually coming to my graduation. Well I guess he would want to see me before I leave for California. Aahh yes sunny California. Mostly everyone's dream place to live or visit. I had about 900,000 subscribers on youtube and thought it would be a good idea to move out to California. There's more opportunities, plus Nebraska was getting boring. After packing it was still early so there was nothing to do. I grabbed my pennyboard and decided to head somewhere. I put my board on the ground popping in one headphone and turning on Spotify. The first song that came on was Maps by Maroon 5. I started skating when I stumbled upon a pathway. I kicked up my board picking it up from the ground walking into the path. After traveling through it for about 4 minutes and getting smacked in the face by braches once or twice I stumbled upon a lake. It was pretty and peaceful so I decided to sit. As I looked out on the lake I heard a branch snap.
------------
New Chapter soon