Chapter 8

I gave the driver are adress and he took off. My uncle was moving. He was rich so he just gave us the house. My uncle is Chris Pine. You might now him from Rise of the Guardians. He played Jack Frost. I know I said I wasn't rich but I never said my family wasn't. As the uber pulled away Beware by Big Sean came on. I couldn't help myself so i justed started busting out the lyrics. "Praying to a sky all black. Looking at the stars like they tryna talk back," I rapped. The guys looked at me weirdly but ended up joining in. After driving for about a half an hour we pulled up to a beautiful house on the beach. I payed the guy and we all got out. "Allison this is amazing," Sammy said. "It is," I sighed smiling at the house. "Well guys we have to get back to the studio," Jack J said. "Awe," I pouted hugging JJ. "Don't worry beautiful will be back tomorrow," JJ said hugging me back. I laughed and pulled away going to hug Gilinsky. "Bye Allison," Jack G said kissing my cheek. I turned to Sammy to see him looking kind of jealous. "Would you like to kiss my cheek too," I laughed. He blushed. I laughed and kissed his cheek causing him to blush more. Wow I didn't know Sammy could get so what's the word.... oh yeah lovey dovey. The Jacks got into the uber leaving and me and Sammy went inside. "Damn this place is huge," I said walking into the kitchen, "Omg there's a pool." We both ran outside. Sammy looked at me and smirked. "No I know what your thinking," I said as Sammy walked closer to me, "Sammy I swear to god. Sammy. Please no." We both ran through the house as I tried to escape from Sammy. I ran upstairs and hid in a closet. "Allison where did you go," Sammy called. Out of nowhere the closet door opened and Sammy grabbed me. I screamed hitting Sammy's back. "Put me down ya fuck boy," I laughed. He just laughed carrying me downstairs to the pool. As he threw me in the pool I grabbed his shirt pulling him in with me. "You suck," he laughed.

----------------------------------

New chapter soon...