Chapter 3

Allison's POV:

I felt someone placing me down somewhere. My eyes fluttered open to see it was just Sammy. He kissed my head and went to leave but turned around. "Are you sure your OK? It's just I don't want you to be here alone." I patted the bed and he came over and sat. I put my head on his lap and smiled up at him. "I can't believe where going to California," I sighed. "I know. And the Jacks are gonna be at the airport when we land," Sammy said. I nodded, feeling Sammy play with my hair. I swear this is all he does. "I'm hungry. Are you?" "Yeah. Want to order pizza," he asked. "Yeah. And you paid last time so I'm paying this time," I said sticking my tounge out. I grabbed my phone off the bed and called the pizza place ordering a large pepperoni pizza. They said it would be here in 5. "Netflix and Pizza," I asked. "Yeah." Sammy gave me the remote and I scrolled through Netflix. "Grey's Anatomy?" "Nah." "What about Pretty Little Liars?" "No." "What about..," I was cut off by a knock at he door. Sam looked at me and smirked running towards the door. "Sammy," I screamed running after him. As I ran downstairs Sammy opened the door. "1 large pepperoni pizza," the guy asked. "How much," Sammy asked. "10.99." I quickly grabbed 11 dollars out of my pocket and handed it to the guy. I grabbed the pizza sticking my tounge out at Sammy walking to the kitchen. Sammy laughed shutting the door. "Ok I deserve that." "Yeah you do," I danced. "Your such a weirdo," he laughed. I heard keys jingle and my parents walked in. "Oh Sammy your here," my mom smiled hugging Sammy. "Sam Wilkson," my father said," bring it it." They did a bro hung and then my dad saw the pizza and grabbed a slice.
-------------
New chapter soon!