Chapter 32

Allison's POV:

After beating Kian 3 times in a row we decided to just stop and get something to eat. "There you guys are where stopping to get food so what do you guys want," Jc asked. I took a look around the bus. Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, Cameron, Hayes, the Jack's, Matt, Nash, Keely, Mariana, Sammy, Brent, and Sam. "Earth to Allison what do you want from McDonalds," Keely said. "10 piece chiken nugget, large fry, and Dr.Pepper," I said. Cam wrote it down and I handed him the money for it. We weren't all gonna get out. We could start a mob or something. The bus parked and Cam got off the bus and pulled his hood up heading inside. I just sat back on the couch and decided to go in Twitter. 'Allison Clark @allisonclark: On the round finally can't wait to meet some of you guys.' I shut my phone off but then got a notification. I opened it. 'KEY-YUHN! @KianLawley ~ Caught a wild Allison in her habitat. I wonder if I get close if she'll bite . @allisonclark I see you.' Attached to it was a picture of me on my phone. "Stalk much," I laughed. "You wish." "Kian worst comeback ever," I laughed. He laughed too. "Food," Cam yelled walking onto the bus. Everyone ran towards him and grabbed there food. Me and Kian ended up running to the back of the bus. "So what do you like to do in your free time," Kisn asked. "I like to play video games," I laughed. "Oh so your like a pro. No wonder I kept losing." "Or you just suck," I laughed. He laughed. "You suck." "Nerd." "Weirdo," he said back. "Loser," I said sticking my tounge out. "I'll show you a loser," he said getting on top of me and tickling me. "St...ooo..pp," I laughed. "Not in till you tell me I'm the sexiest and most amazing guy ever," he said tickling me more. "N...n..oooo," I laughed. "Fine then I keep tickling." "Fine fine. You win. Your the sexiest most amazing guy ever," I said out if breath. "And that's on video," someone said.
--------------
I'm bored. Some one save me.