Chapter Three

After if was apparent that Brent was dead, the coroners zipped him up and put him on a gurney to be taken out the the van. He was taken to the coroners section of the hospital to get an autopsy done to find out the cause of death.

Olivia tried calling her friend Lola in California to tell her what had happened. Lola and Olivia have been friends for a while, they went to school together and had a lot in common with each other. Lola was a petite girl with beautiful long blond hair and a quirky attitude.

Ring, ring, ring, goes the phone.

"Hey this is Lola, I cant come to the phone right now please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can." Lola's voice mail said.

"Lola, its me Olivia, I know you're upset with me right now, but Brent passed away last night. Please call me back as soon as you get this." Olivia pleaded.

An hour went by and Olivia and Mary were talking about Brent, trying to figure out what happened and why.

"What do you think could of happened, Olivia?" Mary asked.

"I don't know, I went to bed early last night tired from the day. I just remember Brent tucking me in and  telling me he wanted to ask me something in the morning." Replied Lola.

Mary's face was sad, she had unanswered questions and she knew Olivia did to.

Olivia's phone starts ring and she quickly takes it out to see who it is. It's Lola calling her back.

"Lola!" Olivia says happy that her friend called her back.

"Oh Olivia, I'm so sorry I didn't answer, I was still mad and being stupid. Are you alright? What happened?" Lola asked with concern.

"Brent is dead, I don't know what happened he just passed away. My mom is leaving tonight to come up here. We are staying for the funeral and then we will be coming home. Will you be there when I get home, please?" Olivia asks with tears in her eyes.

"Of course I'll be there when you get home. Let me know when you're on your way home. If you need anything please call me." Lola says to Olivia.

"Okay, I will. Lola?"

"yeah."

"Thanks for calling me back, you're a great friend." Olivia says sincerely.

"Anytime, I'm just sorry that we were fighting. I'll talk to you soon.

"Okay, bye Lola." Olivia say's sadly.

"Bye."