Is he ashamed? Chapter 6

That's the pack house⬆️➡️

"Uhh" someone mumbles interrupting our little moment. Pulling apart we both look where the voice is coming from, it's a girl she's beautiful but I guess all werewolves are. Blonde with blue eyes. She stood there looking like a deer caught in headlights. Ironic because that's the reason I'm here, stupid deer. pulling away quickly I just stand there looking at the ground. "Monica" my mate greets her "alpha" she replies before he walks out of the room. She looks at me and smiles. "You must be Luna?" She stated. "No, I'm Athena" I reply. "Oh, well welcome Athena I'm Monica the beta female." I didn't know what to say so I just stood there staring at her. " would you like a tour of the pack house" she ask looking at me nervously. "Uh sure" I reply following her when she leaves the room. (Skip tour) ending the tour in the kitchen was a great idea because I'm starved. "Would you like a snack? Luna" ask Monica. "Yes, and please call me Athena" I reply sitting on a stool. Watching her cut up some fruit and meat in a plate adding biscuits and cheese. Placing the plate of goodies in front of me she takes the seat across from me. It looks like she wants to ask me questions but is holding herself back, I guess everybody is a little curious about me I wouldn't blame them honestly if a strange girl was in my house I would be curious too. I guess Kayne didn't tell everybody we're mates which is a good thing but what if he's ashamed of me? What the hell? Where are these thoughts coming from! I don't care if he's ashamed it's not like I'm staying. Even as I think this I have a feeling I'm not going anywhere. The sound of footsteps broke me out of my thoughts, looking up I see Kayne walking in with Trey not far behind. Trey walks up to Monica and hugs her from behind I look away because I feel uncomfortable with PDA. looking at Kayne I see he's watching them with a longing look. He looks at me and asked "did Monica show you our bedroom?" What? "Excuse me, our? I am not sharing a bed with you!" "Well you can sleep on the couch for all I care because all the rooms are full!" "Are you serious? This house is huge you probably have like 500 rooms" "we only have 200 and did you forget how big my pack is?" Why do I keep forgetting he's the alpha of the largest pack in the world. " your sleeping on the couch, I'm taking the bed" I say with my don't you dare argue with me tone "sure" Kayne says with a smirk like he's about to do something he knows I won't like. "Let's get you settled in" pipes up Monica where her and Trey are watching us with amusement on their faces. "Yes please" getting up I walk past Kayne but not before brushing against him feeling Kayne tense up, now it's my turn to smirk. walking with Monica up the stairs we walked all the way to where she said the alphas wing was and stopped in front of huge French double doors. Looking at Monica wondering why she stopped she says " nobody but the alpha and Luna can pass these doors." Oh "oh okay well thank you for the tour and snack" "your welcome, oh and your bags are in there" she shouts as I walk through the doors. "Oh thank god as if I was going to walk around in his clothes." Looking around I see a beautiful big bed with two bed side tables on each side, two doors on each side. opening one it leads to a walk in closet so the other one must be a bathroom. Walking to the other side of the room I open the door to a luscious bathroom with double sinks and a big bath, shower and a toilet on the far side. Magnificent. Walking back to the closet I pick out something to sleep in. Skip shower. walking out of the bathroom I jump on the huge bed and drift off instantly, some time later I feel The covers move and someone slides in the bed I know it's Kayne because I get tingles when said person puts his arms around me and his face in-between my neck and shoulder too tired to push him off I snuggle closer to him and doze off into a blissful sleep.