The Snow covered Capricorn

It's been two days and I was right I was bored. My cousins played in the snow, while I played with the dogs. I made small snowballs and threw them and my dogs chased after them. After the snowballs hit the ground they disappeared into the snow leaving the dogs clueless as to where they went. They both ran over to me waiting for me to throw the ball again. I took another snowball and threw it, and without hesitation they took off after it. But when the snowball hit the ground Princess and Prince came to a complete stop and stared at the woods. Then they ran off into the woods barking. "Prince, Princess!!!" I yelled out to them.

They didn't come back, so I ran after them calling their names. All I could hear was the sound of their barks become slightly faint. Now I could hear their barks getting closer meaning I was close. I found them both digging at a large pile of snow. "What are you doing?" I said examining the pile of snow

Curious, I helped dig up the snow. It wasn't to long before I uncovered a torso of someone..... Then I realized he was breathing "thank God"I mumbled to myself

I uncovered the rest of his body, with the help of the dogs. Then I realized who this person was, it was Gamzee?! He was laying face down in the snow. I flipped him over and shook him trying to wake him up."Gamzee wake up, wake up!!" I yelled as I was shaking him

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Are you awake" I asked

"I don't know motherfucker, I can't feel anything"

"Right.... ok try to get up and I'll get you some place warm"

"Ok I'll try"

I helped him stand up then I took off one of my jackets and put it on him. He was to weak to walk also he was very tired so he used me as support to keep his balance as he walked. I followed my foot prints all the way back to the house while supporting the weight of gamzee on my shoulder. My cousins were still outside playing so we walked right past them into the house. I brought gamzee straight to the fireplace. Gamzee sat down next to the fire warming himself up. He looked at the fire then looked at me. I walked away to grab some blankets and came straight back. When I went back to the living room to see my brother staring at Gamzee and Gamzee staring at him. Then they both looked at me. I sighed and said "Roy this is Gamzee, Gamzee this is Roy."

(Gam=Gamzee, me=shannice, Roy=Roy)

Gam: "Sup motherfucker"

Roy: "Hi...."

Me: "He says motherfucker allot he even calls people that"

Roy: "Ok... what is he and do you think that mom would be ok with him being here"

Me "He's a alien known as a troll and probably not"

Gam: "Wait are you guys humans?"

Me: "Yeah"

Gam:"wow so this is your hive"

Me:"not really it's temporary"

Gam:"ok motherfucker"

I put a cover over Gamzee and took the jacket and put it in the hall closet. When I checked up on Gamzee he was sound asleep on the floor. My brother was on the couch playing GTAV. I went back outside to see if I could find more trolls. I took the dogs with me into the woods. I thew around snowballs to see if they could smell any trolls. A few minutes went by when suddenly they caught scent of something.....