lassie and the cowgirl

~~Before we start the story~~

Skylla is my new wife until proven otherwise. That's all~

editing edit It's been proven otherwise ~w~ ~

~~~~~Back to the story~~~

I went back into the living room and my cousins, siblings as well as the adults were surrounding Tavros. It has never been so quiet in this house before. I walked up Tavros and asked "what magic spell did you put on my family"

"uH; nOTHING REALLY THEY JUST WANTED ME TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE GAME WE WERE PLAYING"

"WHAT?! AND YOU'RE TELLING THEM LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!" Shouted Vriska who was walking downstairs "THIS IS HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TELL A STORY"

Tavros sighed and Vriska jumped in the middle of everyone and shouted "SETTLE DOWN L8DIES AND GENTLEMAN, AND LET ME TELL YOU A STORY A8OUT A TALE OF DEATH, TRAGITY AND LOVE 8OTH 8LACK AND RED"

"Wait wait wait Vriska can I think you should hold on that story"

"Why should I?"

"Because This is not the perfect setting for you to tell a story. Night time Is story time cause it's the best time. Plus you haven't asked why you're on earth and how you got here and how I know your name"

"True, but kanaya already told me and what's so good about doing at night?"

"I don't know just feels right, It's dark, a fire is going to be going giving you dramatic feel"

"Yeah, no because I've been raised in the dark and I've new nothing but night so telling the story during the day sounds really nice to me so I'm telling it now"

"But at night the wigglers fall asleep so they don't ask stupid questions and you can as deep as you want to into gorey detail" I whispered

"OK NIGHT IT IS" She shouted

The kids awed in disappointment meanwhile the adults nodded in agreement with me. Everyone seemed to part afterwards leaving me and Vriska. "So Vriska"

"8efore you say anything, I wanna know how the fuck you know all of our names."

"*Gasp* you're the second troll to ask that I'm so proud but it will easyer to be able to explain it to everyone at the same time ya know what I'm saying"

"Fine" Vriska said as she stopped then began to concentrate on something.

At that moment every troll flooded in the room like mindless zombies. I glared at Vriska and she looked at me "what?" She said with a shrug

"*sigh* never mind" I said "I think I should explain where you guys came from and how I know you. Well, you see, your world isn't supposed to exists." I said the last part with a bit of hesitation "You guys only exist in a web comic called Homestuck. Lots of people read it, I've read it that's why I know what your names and what happens to you guys and Vriska you already know who the creator is."

"I do?" Vriska tilting her head

"The orange guy who follows you that's the creator Andrew Hussie"

"Ohhhhhhhh that guy" Vriska said with a bit of venom in her words

"Yeah, that guy. Anyways, Homestuck was a huge success and it gained a huge fan base. People like to dress up like you guys, act like you guys and everything. Then there are people who make there own ocs or fantrolls. I may have or may not have made a few myself." I said slightly mumbling that last part.