Your in control

Your in control of your life, you & only you, no one else. Your the only one who is in control of what your future hold, what your past was or at least, how you learned to grow with the knowledge you gained from those experiences. You are not your past, & you should not let it stop you from growing more and more everyday.

      You control who your friends are, what you yourself are like, what you enjoy, what you do, how you act, no one else should have that control over you, to the point where you are not the person you want to be. Never loose yourself because no one on the face of this earth is as unique as you.

      Your the only one that is able to shape your life to what makes you happy. There is absolutely nothing that should be holding you back from doing what you love, & if there is, you have the power to change it, so it's better for you and your future.

    There is a chance given to you everyday, do not waste it, do not let it slip from right beneath you, do not wish your life away, no matter what the scenario is.

      There is a was out of every bad situation, you just have to find a way out, no matter what risks you take. Do not ever give up on what you believe in.

      Times in your life will make it seam like your goal is impossible, like you can't reach it, but try, try, and try again and again & again & never give up, always give it your best, prove them wrong, prove to them that you can do it. Slow yourself to be happy, because happiness is the best give you can ever give yourself.