Chapter 4--Jealousy?

I knew Becca was going out there to do something with Scoot, and I knew would stop liking her because she coming on too strong, I mean seriously,you just met him today and you're already hugging him and whatnot. After literally 20 second he came back in all, weird out , and Becca came in first she was disappointed, then when she sat next to me she told me they made-out.

"Me and Scott made out, just now!!!!".

I know Becca was lying but I just went along with it.

"That's Great!!!".

Then Becca flip her shoulder length purple hair, and rolled her eyes, why did she do that, oh well. After Mr.Temly's boring lesson, it was 8 minutes before the bell, and once again Scott came and sat next to me.

"Hi,does your friend have a crush on me or something?"

"Yea, I think she is really into you".

"Yea, but I'm really into someone else".

As soon I heard him say that I knew Becca would be upset, but actually she wouldn't Becca like every guy.

"Could wait here for a sec?" I asked.

"Sure".

I went up to Becca and told her.

"Becca, Scott dosen't like you".

"Haha, your just jealous".

"What are you talking about, I couldn't care less about him".

"Sure, me and scott are like a "thing" now, I mean seriosly Mae your not as pretty as me".

As soon as she said that I thought "this is not Rebecca my bff".

"Becca, I'm not lying, and just to say I'm way prettier, I'm beautiful".

Scott came up to me.

"Do you know who I have a crush on?"

"Sure".

"Y-----"

Before he could finish the bell rung.

"Wait!" Scott yelled.

But I didn't know if i was just imaging or not.