Chapter 8--Late Nights

It was such a nice,quiet, night walking with Scott. I wold have never thought of being with a guy after all the times I seen with Rebecca,ugh I don't want to think about her I'm going to just enjoy this night with Scott.

"It's nice,and see,no one around". Scott said.

"Yea,I know". I said to him in a teaseful way.

"It's really nice". He said.

We went to a small bench,and we sat down and cuddled with each other,talking to each other. It was so relaxing and romantic.

"So,what you took a nap at 12:00 and woke up at 1". I said being teaseful again.

"No,ha,I was up thinking about you".

That made me grin an made me kiss him.

"I lo-love you a lot Mae".

"I do to".

"Do you mean it,so if anything happens to me,you will still love me"?

"Of course, I would never want to let you go".

He grinned,with relief and kissed me again. And cuddled together even more.

It was 3 and me and Scott decided to walk back home,he dropped me off at Marina's, and we hugged and he went back his way,as soon as I got inside I was so tired,and thinking about our late night meet-up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning me and Marina woke up to the smell of pancakes which we got excited.
When we went into the peach colored kitchen on the dark brown table was,a bowl of berries, with pancakes on a platter with a pitcher of water and Orange Juice.

"Well, good morning". Marina said in a sarcastic way, which I snickered at.

"Pancakes,anyone"? Marina's mom said adding two more pancakes to the large,white platter. We both smiled and sat at the table enjoying our breakfast.