Chapter 9--Others

After that awesome weekend with my best friend and boyfriend i was completely tired from it but i needed to go to school. I did my daily makeup routine I've been doing since school started i put on my purple Sweat shirt,black leggings,slip on shoes, and just made my hair in a nice, messy style. I ate a banana and met up with Marina outside to walk to school.

"Hiiiii". Marina said.

"Hey,omg the sleepover was so much fun!" I said.

"I know right,that was awesome we should do tjose every weekend, I wish". She said . We both laughed and arrived at school.

I started putting stuff in my locker and a random girl with green eyes, dark hair,with this proper dress just stood next to me staring at me with a envy look.

"Need something?" I said. Not trying to be rude,but you don't go up to know one and stare at them with envy.
After I said that she turned and starting walking away.

"Okay?". I thought.

I went to my first hour and Scott was talking with the same girl including Rebecca. Okay am I dreaming or something?. I went over there and Scott smiled then looked away.

"Um,hi?". I said sounding confused.

"Hi!" Rebecca said sounding so fake. But once again that girl didn't even bother to speak.
I weny back to my seat and sat down and was going on. I'm going to get to the bottom of this.
**************

After first hour ended Scott completely ignored me like, I am just this girl like,I'm your girlfriend,why are you treating me like a toy. I hurried and looked out the door and he was talking with Rebecca and shewas whispering to him. What is going on. I took deep breaths,but I felt like exploding but wasn't. I started walking over there and this teacher stopped me.

"Are you Mae"?. He asked.

"Yes,why?" I asked.

"Come with me".

I was walkin with him and we were walking to Mrs.Thomas office who is the principal. When I looked back Scott was standing there nothing was happening, I felt like slapping ugh. I arrived at the principals office.

"Have a seat". She said very informativly.

"Okay,why am I here?". I asked sounded irritated.

"I ask the questions here". She sounded angry.

"Tell me what you know about Scott Wilbur?"

What the?!