Chapter 6--Anger

It's my last class of the of today,nothing happen at all in my other classes, besides Rebecca giving me the evil eye ,everything else was fine,and in 7th hour I seen Marina she was my best friend for 7 years. I never mentioned her because she moved away and I was to upset to speak about her,and she dyed her hair pretty blue color.We have a lot of classes together and I feel bad that I never noticed her.She is not in my 8th hour,but my boyfriend is.I still in shock that I have one I would have never thought I would of had one. Luckily,the desk were set in two pairs,so me and Scott,can be next to each other,near each other.Our teacher name is Ms.Tyel,my second favorite class,she teaches art. Today we watch this movie called the "The Pursuit of Happiness", which is actually really good, as the movie was playing me and Scott sat in the back and talk.

"What do you want to do after school"?  Scott asked

"I don't know,I might hang out with Marina".

"Who's that"? He asked

"Oh,she this girl,I met last hour,were friends now".

"Oh",He said sounding disappointed.

"What's wrong"?

"Well, I want you and me to hang out after school".

"If you, we can all you have to do is ask".

"Okay,do you want to hang out after school,today"?

"Sure,I will love to,so what are we going to do".

"We could hang out at this park and we can a friend or two,come with us".

"Okay,how about,me,you,marina,and.......".

"Rebecca". He said.

"Why,Rebecca"?

"Just can we invite her"?

I hesitated for a few minutes and looked at him making sure he was okay,I thought of a brilliant idea.

"okay".

He kissed me,and a amazing,weird, feeling with through me,when it happened. I can't even describe  how I was feeling.

"Are you okay"?He asked while holding my hand.

"Y-Yea I'm fine".

I couldn't help but,be nervous being with him,It was just something about, him the way he looks,talks,acts, I feel like I can trust and be with him forever. The Bell suddenly rung and we got up, still holding hands, and went to my locker,and he went to his. After I put my stuff in my backpack I went to Marina to ask her about coming to the park.

"Marina!!!!".

"Mae!!!!".

We hugged each other.

"Did you move back here"?

"YUP!".

"AWesome!! ,do you want to come to a park,with me,my boyfriend,and Rebecca"?

"I would love to come but, I have to go to my grandma's to help her clean up something,sorry".

"It's fine, how about a sleepover!"?

"Okay!,tonite come at 7,okay"?

"Yay,okay see you tonite".

"Bye".She said.

"Later".

I seen Scott talking to Rebecca and she seem so into him,he came over and said she was coming so after we all walked to this green,red,big park.

"Let's sit over there". Scott said.

"Okay,Scott come here ". Rebecca said and she grabbed his hand and walked him to this ice cream vending machine that said "mini creams", Rebecca got one,and he got me and him one. AFter we went onto the part of the park with this bridge and talked, and me and Scott cuddled and Rebecca,once again, gave that evil eye.

"So,Scott how have you been"? Rebecca asked.

"I've been awesome,how about you"?

"Oh,just great". After me and Scott, said sweet nothings to each other. He was going to to kiss me,but then Rebecca stopped it.

"Scott,when was the first time we talked to each other"?

"Well,a few weeks ago,I think, me and Mae met October, 25th, In a few days it will be our 1 month anniversary". He looked at me and we starting kissing,I seen Rebecca with her phone out, but I wasn't thinking about her, then after it was getting dark, so we walked home and it was a cold and snowing  and me and him cuddle while walking. I peeked and looked at Rebecca, and it looked like she was going to break a rock, which made me really happy.As we were there were already christmas lights out which made it beautiful, outside.

"I love Christmas, don't you"? Scott asked me.

"I love it and always have".

"I always loved you".

It was so sweet of him,he kissed me again,and it was great.I was going to go to Marina's and stay the night,when I got there Scott hugged and kissed me goodnight,And he walked Rebecca home. And good thing Marina was home.