Let You Go

"Why?" I looked down to the stairs avoiding looking in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She came closer to me, I turned around sensing her close yet I didn't dare to look at her, at her eyes. Those brown mesmerizing eyes pull me in like a black whole the only difference from a real one is that I see everything, all the stars, it's like looking up at the full moon it just can't go unnoticed.

This close to me
Us. Here. Alone.

I felt myself gulp down when she pushed me to the wall, taking control of everything. When ever I lose myself around her i'm a total idiot around her, I get so nervous that I start to mumble. I ramble a lot of stupid shit and just rarely I say something that's okay or cool.

This is where I say something I will definitely regret.

"You'll be the death of me, Carmen Corrion" I mumble in Whispers I probably said that out loud when her smile turned into a smirk.

She definitely heard it you dumb ass

I swear, I speak as if I had no brains when i'm near her, she got closer, way too close for my comfort a part of me didn't mind but the biggest part did.

I heard the doors open and that's when I was shot down from my amazing world that I was in, I felt her hot breath colliding with mine. My eyes faced the door and she sighs placing her head in my neck to rest it there, once I saw who it was my heart started going one way and the other. I couldn't push her that would be rude or I might hurt her, she looked at me with a smirk which I returned with a help me and shy smile.

"Carmen!" The girl with a long black polyester trench coat and short hair that rested in her shoulders tried to get her attention. She was on her phone when she put it away, I mentally smiled her voice is always strong and so independent.

"Oh hey...umm, Natalie right" Carmen gave her a sincere smile but she was annoyed that the short Latina girl interrupted her little game. thank the gods

"Girl, don't you have a boyfriend?" She questioned smirking at Carmen when she let go of me.

"Your still with Chad right?" Carmen dodged the question turning it around, I was a bit frustrated when They came in the conversation, thank the gods both of them didn't notice a thing. I was really interested in the conversation that had been developed in front of me.

"Hey REY!...and Carmen and Natalie?" My friend Zacarias Ferreira came in shouting basically bursting the door open, he shouted at the beginning then became confused, he pronounced my name in Spanish translating to king.

Fuck now I don't know if the rumors are true or not. "Hey dude, Can you give me a minute with Carmen?" He walked backwards heading to the cafeteria, he probably saw me throw the doors tiny glassed window.

It was only Carmen, Natalie and me in the stair case C. There was an awkward silence between us.

"Right,A and B not C. Use protection you guys" she basically shouted going down the stairs laughing with a huge smile on her face. We were both blushing at that last part, specially me more than her, I believe. I got the courage to speak first.

"I know we're friends and I love it but it seems like we aren't so much now, there have been many things I didn't say to you that I want to but, Carmen you choose and you can't keep doing this to me. Flirting 24/7, trust me if you were not with that Dalek I would kiss you right..."

I continued, she didn't want to hear, I saw her nerves twitch. I know her more than she thinks I do but I still continued.

"Anyways, if you weren't with that idiot I would kiss you right now and every time you come near me but you chose and it's time for me to do so as well, I know you won't break up for real with him. I hope the reason is a good one because we both know you lie about being in love with him, maybe so but not completely, not truly. I can't get over you if you keep doing this so please, let's try not to be alone together. I trust you with my life but not alone while looking at your eyes so let's start over, not like last time." I was away from her so I came closer stretching my arm, I was rambling again.