Moster Ball

Let's rock and give someone a heart attack! Nah really but hey I'm pretty sure that by the end of the day I'm going to have nightmares, specially with Lex....

It was finally time for the Monster Ball, I was getting ready in the big bathroom stoles of the boys bathroom. I walked out with my book bag holding it by the handle, I set it down under the last sink, I washed my face along along with my hands. There are five consecutive sinks with their soap, mirror and hot and cold water, Lamont was next to me taking out some weird white paint.

"The Devil or Vampire?" He asked opening it up as I used the water to wet my raven black hair. He had a black Tux on with a black bow tie, the trims of his jacket matched the purple tophat he had on top of his big blue book bag, the hat had that classic 18's style with a white and black feather. His golden fake ear piece didn't went unnoticed and to add on the costume I could see black gloves in one of his pockets and his skull staff on the other side of the sink leaning against it another.

"Devil, and you are a dead skull lord?" I was impressed by how all out he went in that costume but the dancing won't make it easy on him. I hope that place is freaking cold because if it's not well, I don't want to go to my realm if I just left it. Get It?-No?...Okay

"No, I'm a shadow...A sexy one" I laughed along with him. The bathroom door shut open, some few kids entered to change into their costumes.

I retouched the middle part of my costume as it was a little uncentered.

"So have you figured out if she's still with him or not?" He gave me a confused look while putting on the white paint over his dark tone.

"Natalie" I half whispered he made his face as shaped as an 'O'.

"Oh yeah, she is single" he simply blurred out, I didn't quite believe it, he noticed. He continued to put paint on his face, taking a tissue and shaping it into what looks like a skull.

"I'll wait outside". I left the bathroom, most of my friends where there, Lex dressed as some psycho killer, Alexandria or Alex for short, and Zacarias or 'Z' for way shorter that was Lamont. He comes up with the weirdest nicknames and the worst at times
"What are you?" Zacarias's left eye had contacts, he wasn't in full costume but he did have a weird mask on.
"Me, Master?" He asked stepping forward. I highly dislike when he calls me that at times I gets annoying other times not so much.
"Yeah you, Z"
"Oh I'm Kaneki from Tokyo Ghul"
"Oh okay" My attention was torn to a dark angle in front of me.
"Alex" I smirked
"Rey" she sasses
"Bae" being sweet

"Boo" swelling heading towards me as I hand my arms opened for a big hug.

By now you should know Alexandra is the only girl I call bae from my group of friends that are girls, that I'm actually not dating. Does that make sense?
"Guess, who's going to be there" She was now grabbing my arm so we could talk in private and no one had been able to listen.

"Waldo?" by her facial expression she was not amused, also by the stinging sensation in my arm.
"No you stupid, he's going to be there" she was smiling to her fullest now, I just shook my head and turned around. To be honest I have reminded her that she was taken about a billion times now who can forget there significant other?, but no matter how many times I point and pull the trigger on her cloud 9 I can't seem to get her out of there.
"End it and then I might fan girl with you"

"Urgg, Fine"

We waited at least ten more minutes until we where reunited with more friends of ours. During the time that we took to get down the the basement I had encounted some of my friends from Masione (The school). In the three years I've made about one third of that school as my friend and from the Trinity kids aswell. This year, Drama club is run by Maisone High and there teacher Mr. Turner was the one who made all three schools collide in one program. I saw him at the corner of the entrance of the gym.