Chapter 4

Leahs dad caught up with Frank... He knocked Frank off his bike... Leahs dad stormed out the car "GO AWAY! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! IT NEVER MENT TO HAPPEN, I SWEAR!" Frank shouted as Leah's dad was pinning him to the ground. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER! AND NOW SHE IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING BABY!" Leahs dad argued back as he punched Frank in the face..."NOW STAY AWAY FROM LEAH, THAT BABY IS GOING!" Leahs dad shouted. Frank ran off. "ELOISE!,OMFG! MY DAD JUST STARTED CHASING FRANK ON HIS BIKE! MY DAD FOUND OUT! HE WANTS TO KILL FRANK!"Leah cried down the phone to Eloise... "Okay wait there me and Andys coming over...
10MINS LATER
"We're here" Andy shouted... Eloise ran upstairs, she found Leah in the Corner of her room crying her eyes out, "omgosh! Leah come here" Eloise said sympathetically as she hugged Leah... Andy soon came to join in with the hug... Andy suggest "Leah, Eloise is staying around mine tonight? Did u want to come with us and leave for a while? I'm mean just leave a note for your dad...? "Yeah that would be great Leah sobbed... Leah packed a few things and left her dad a note... They heard Leah's dad come in down stairs, all three of them quickly scooted away and ran to Andys house...