Chapter 5

Andy's house...
"So we're am I gonna sleep?" Leah asked looking around Andys bedroom. "Oh um here!" Andy relied as he pulled out the spare mattress from under his bed. "Hey thanks" Leah mumbled looking down as she started to cry. "Leah don't dry everything's gonna work out!, I promise" Eloise whispered as she hugged Leah...
***TIMESKIP***
It was 12am
Leah woke up and ran to the toilet to throw up, Eloise heard her so she got up to find Leah... Andy then woke up, he FaceTimed Frank. "Oh SHIT Frank... Your face! WTF happened man?!" Andy shouted... "Leah's dad punched me.." He replied sadly..."Leahs here with us, she kinda being sick rn" Andy explained. "WHAT! IM COMING OVER NOW" Frank shouted as he ended the call. 10 minuets later Andy opened the window helping Frank in. Frank pushed past Andy running into the bathroom where Leah was, he ran in and hugged her real tight, "Frank your eye! I'm sorry my dad did that to you" Leah cried in to his neck... "I'll give you two a little time" Eloise whispered, she ran to Andys room... She jumped on top of Andy on his and gave him a quick kiss. Frank and Leah eventually came in, "are we disturbing anything?" Frank asked concerned "ughhhh no... No w-we were talking about um Star Wars! Yeah Star Wars!" Every one chuckled even Leah did, "there's that beautiful smile I missed!" Frank smiled and rested his forehead on Leah's...
Later they all fell asleep, Eloise was on top of Andy hugging him sleeping whilst Frank was holding Leah so close to him on the floor... In the end every one had sept well. All of a sudden Leah's phone rang, it was her mum calling... She woke up and answered it... "Leah come on I'll pick you up, let's get this sorted" Leah's mum said softly, Leah instantly new what was going to happen... But she didn't want it to. She wanted to keep the baby, even if she's still a teen. She never agreed with abortions "mum... NO it's staying! I don't care how old I am, but I made this mistake and I'm gonna live with it okay!" Leah shouted down the phone stubbornly..,