Bloody eclipse- Chapter 1

I was riding my skateboard home one night from my bestie Jinx's house when I looked up to the stary sky I saw a full moon, but it was an unusual color.. It was a deep blood red, unlike anything I had ever seen before. It was dazzling so I just stood staring up at it for at least 10 minutes in some kind of trance by it. When I finally broke free of its trance, I got back on my skateboard and started home again..

     After a few minutes of riding, I heard something move in the brush behind me so I stopped my board to see what it was and to my shock, there was nothing there but shadows and darkness.. When I looked around for a few minutes and saw nothing, I turned and started to skate away. The same rustling came back a minute later so I turned again but yet, saw nothing lurking in the shadows..

     I got back on my board and started skating away when I ran into some guy and fell off backwards then just before I hit the ground he caught me.. I just stared up at him, his eyes a piercing blue against his pale skin and coal black hair, with two lip piercings on his lower lip (snake bites), he looked at least 15.

"Are you alright?"

He asked staring into my eyes

"Umm y-yeah I'm fine"

I replied stuttering while staring up at him..

"Are you sure?"

He asked

"I didn't mean to startle you."

"Uh yeah I'm fine, I just didn't see you standing there.."

He lifted me back to standing upright and handed me my board then asked

"So where are you headed?"

"I'm headed home from my friends house, I stayed late on accident."

I turned to tell the boy

"I'm sorry but I should be headed home now.."

Then he replied

"But the nights so young, how about you join me for a walk?"

He asked holding both my hands in his, his hands were colder then blocks of ice but I said nothing.

"Umm... I should really be home but I think I could spare an hour or two, but no more."

He replied with joy

"Yes! Follow me, I have something I want to show you."

He took my hand and started walking, I was anxious and nervous but followed him curious as to where he was taking me but I followed out of curiosity..

     When we had arrived at our destination the mysterious boy I had ran into turned to face me and looked in my eyes his still the same piercing blue and said

"My name is Kyle, I never caught yours so what is your name?"

I was nervous and replied

"My names Ali.."

He smiled at me with his white teeth but something was off about them, his canines were abnormally sharp but I ignored it as he replied,

"That's a beautiful name, just like you are."

I smiled and blushed a little then said

"Thank you but I'm nothing special.."

I looked down then he pulled my chin back up with two fingers then softly kisses me and held it.. After a few seconds he pulled back and smiled at me, I was blushing a lot and he said

"You are very beautiful, and please don't ever forget that."

Then he hesitated and said

"I have something I should tell you.."

I looked up at Kyle and said

"Go ahead, I won't judge you, I promise."

Kyle hesitated then said "

Ali... I'm a vampire."