Rant Number 3

So you know the annoying guy that knocked the soccer ball of of my arms awhile ago?

His name is Sam.  

I used to like Sam, last year.  He was dating a girl named Mackenzie though.

Then he broke up with her.

Nevermind.

Then he became such a jerk that I had no idea how anyone could like him, even if half the people I talk to say 'he's not that bad'.

Such.  A.  Lie.

I'm just gonna list the stuff he's done lately.

1. Called me 'bestie'.  Like come on.  I hate you.  You hate me.  (We're unhappy enemies)

And yes, I know hate is a strong word.  That's why I'm using it.

2. Mispronounced my name just to annoy me.  It's working.

3. Walk up to my friend group at carpool when I start ranting about him and be like 'You talking about me?'  Um, yeah, that's why I said your name.

4.  Half my friends ship me with him.  And while my friends are talking about it, teasing me about this supposed crush, one of the guys will run up to Sam and say that I have a crush on him.  Then Sam will say 'How could she not?'

5.  He's just soooooo full of himself!  It's soooooo annoying!

6.  Today, he kept smirking at me during history, and kept talking to the guy sitting across from him.  Then the guy sitting across from Sam started smiling too.  Then the guy sitting next to me (who supposedly has a crush on me, according to the guy sitting across from Sam) started smiling too.  I was infuriated.  So then, after class, I went up to the guy sitting across from Sam during class, and he said that Sam told him to start smiling at me.  

Then the guy thought it was an inside joke between me and Sam.

Then I said some bad stuff about Sam.

UGH HE IS JUST SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON