Chapter 3

"Yeah I'd like that that thanks. " I said excitedly.

"Ok follow me." He said deeply.

So we walk down a couple of hallways and he showed me where the bathroom is and where to find anything that I needed.

"And this is our last stop. My room." When he said this I started to wonder why we are here.

"Umm ok." I said kind of worried.

"Do you want to come in?" He asked me.

"No I'll just go to my room. It's just right across the hall. See ya."

"Ok see ya soon."

I was relieved to go back to my room. I was exhausted. I finally lied down on what I think is the most uncomfortable bed in the whole world. After looking up at the ceiling for about thirty minutes, I finally went to sleep.

"Good morning hot stuff." Shawn said through me door.

"Ughh." I mumbled to myself.

"Let's go gets some breakfast or it will be gone before you know it."

"Fine. I'll be there in 5."

"Can I come in?" At this point I wasn't sure if I could trust him.

"I guess." I opened the door and he was standing there really creepily. Waiting for me to do something. He just walked in without saying anything. I shut the door and sat at my bed.

"Hey, you know you are really pretty and would be a good girlfriend." That was so sweet of him but it is still awkward.

"Uh thanks... I guess." I said awkwardly.

|Oml another cliff hanger? Well you will just have to wait and see what happens next.
Stay saucy🍩|
Leighton