Chapter 6

I'm really scared to walk in, but I take a deep breath and go in.

"Hey"

"What do you want?" Shawn murmurs

"Look Shawn, I'm sorry, about everything." I say quietly "I do like you, but I can't focus on dating someone. Maybe when we get out of this hell hole then we can date. But I need to find out why I'm here."

"I know how to get out of here." Shawn smirked.

"HOW?!?!" I sat down next to him and he explained how to get out.

"There is a door in the back of the cafeteria, we can go at midnight tonight, they are letting me out of this place in three hours." I'm growing a big smile and getting really nervous. "If we want to get out without getting caught then we have to run, fast. Every time someone opens that door without an id, the alarm goes off. It's not locked, it never is. So running is our only choice."

"Have you tried it before?" I asked

"Yes and that's why I'm still here. I tried and failed. Before we run, we have to hide so they don't see us at all."

"Alright, I'm ready." I kiss him on the cheek and I go back to my room.

I tried to sleep before we made our escape but I just couldn't sleep. I tried but my stomach was turning upside down many times. I can hardly breathe

and I'm trying to calm down. The thought of me and Shawn being together, running away together, keeps going through my head and I can't help but smile. I look at the clock it's 11:30 pm.

This night can't go by any slower. I think to myself.

|Im back! I hope you guys like this chapter, there will be many more to come!
Stay saucy| Leighton🔫