Chapter 7

I finally fell asleep but it felt like it was only for two minutes. I heard a whisper and a light tapping on my door. I got up from bed and looked out to make sure it was Shawn. When I saw his face I grabbed my bag with all of my things, I gave my room another look to make sure I had everything. My palms were sweaty.

"Are you ready?" Shawn looked around cautiously.
"Yes" I whispered "let's hurry up and get out of here."

We walked out of my room, and to the door in the back. Shawn tells me that a guy dropped off a car earlier and left the keys by the tire. We ran out and got in the car to make sure no one could see us. One of the guards looked outside, one she saw there was no one out there she went back inside. Shawn  put the keys in the ignition and started the car. It started with a loud roar and eventually we were on the highway. I was so excited that I couldn't stop smiling. Shawn turned on the radio and started singing his song Roses.

"Where do you want to go?" Shawn said with the most beautiful smile on his face.
"Surprise me." I couldn't stop looking at him. Every time I was with him I got this feeling. This feeling of safety - I knew that in that moment I was falling for him. I guess I had fallen asleep while we were driving; I woke up early in the morning and there was the most beautiful sunrise I had ever seen. I tell Shawn to pull the car over on the side of the highway, I take out my phone and Snapchat the beautiful sunset. We get in the car and continue driving. I've never had so much fun in my life, even though the rehab center was a total downer, I was glad that I had been in there.

I'm finally back again. I had to take a break for a while and that won't happen again❤️ I love all of you💖
Stay saucy🎶| Leighton