Chapter 5

Just then, I heard someone running in his room and screamed, "LET HER GO! Back away from the girl and put your hands up."

He let me go and he backed away and put his hands in the air. They took me out of his room and put three locks on his door.

When I was leaving Shawn yelled through door, "If I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches!!" He held up a needle as started sticking his arm.

Later that day I heard a scream. I looked out my window and I saw Shawn screaming and crying. He stood up and said, "You, you were the one that did this to me." He held up his arms and there was stitches all over his hands. He was getting taken to a different room.

"Wait! Hold on don't take him yet." I sat down next to him and looked at his arms. It was so gross it almost made me puke. I gave himself hug and we sat there for like five minutes. I got up, turned around and started crying.

"NOOO!! DON'T TAKE ME!!" Shawn started screaming and kicking again while they dragged him off in the other direction.

Later that night, I followed the sounds of whispers, cries, and screams. I found Shawn in one of the padded rooms he had blood all over him.

|Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not making this chapter in a long time. I hope you guys really liked this chapter.
Stay saucy| Leighton ✌🏼