16

Josh couldn't stand it when Tyler would raise his arms or stretch and a small bit of his skin would show. He absolutely hated it. Josh tried to avoid contact because honest to god he would want to pounce onto the smaller boy.

Tyler acts like he doesn't see what it does to Josh when he shows some skin. He likes to tease him.

The two were sat on the couch in the tour bus, lazily watching the TV and cuddling.

Tyler started to fan his shirt, pretending he was hot, teasing Josh with a tiny bit of his bare stomach.

Tyler glanced at Josh's face. Josh snapped his head back to the TV, he was a bright red. Tyler bit his lip to keep from laughing.

Another time Tyler did this, they were at a interview.

"spookyjjoseph on twitter asked if Tyler had abs."

Perfect, Tyler thought.

Tyler lifted up his shirt and Josh shifted in his seat, recrossing his legs.

Tyler looked down and laughed. "Nope. Apparently not."

The interviewer laughed and Josh gave a nervous chuckle.

The next time Tyler decided to tease him was on stage.

"If someone guesses the number I'm thinking I'll take my shirt off."

Josh drummed to that. It was code for "hell yeah," probably.

The crowd yelled and Tyler chuckled into the mic.

"Okay. One. Two. Three." He listened for the numbers to be called out until he heard his. Which was 16.

"I heard 16! 16 was the number." Tyler placed the mic on his piano and took off his white tank top. He glanced at Josh and gave him a wink. Josh looked down at his drums and blushed.

Tyler was no idiot. He knew Josh had a thing about Tyler's stomach and chest.

After the show, they made it back into their dressing room. When they closed the door, Josh pushed Tyler against the wall.

"I hate you." Josh said as he huffed and then attacked Tyler's jaw.

Tyler smirked. Looks like his work here was done.

**
a/n: the last line reminded me of Dora for some reason ok