Chapter 1

Madison's POV

Pain. Thats all i could feel. At first i felt numb like i had shut everything off but then the pain hit me all at once, it was as if my insides were being clawed at from the inside and all i could do was lay there on the ground, i couldn't move. A shadow fell over me and i looked up to see a blurry figure standing over me.

I knew i had to run but i couldn't bring myself to stand, i screamed out, the pain was bearing too much for me to handle. I looked up to find the blurry figure gone and i felt someone else beside me. I turned to find another figure i couldn't make out, the only difference between this person and the first is this one meant me no harm.

"Omg, Are you ok? Do you want me to call for help?" I heard a woman's voice scream down my ear in panic.

"No, I'm fine can just help me up please?"i remained calm as i knew this woman wouldn't help if i showed any sign of what i was really feeling.

"Are you sure, you-"

"I'm fine, please just help me stand" i reassured her, eventually she nodded her head and finally helped me up, i thanked the woman and slowly made my way out of the alley way and down the street, using the wall for support. Every move i made felt worse than the previous , but i had to warn her i had to make sure she got as far away from here as possible. They know, they know what I've done and because of me everyone i love and care about is in danger.