Chapter Four

A/N- I understand that I haven’t updated in ages and I’m sorry about this but when I saw that this story has over 900 read I decided to start writing again!

 I am sorry for the curse words, I do not curse myself but my character Sara does, so I'm sorry if you don't like curse words!

I am dedicating to Fallzswimmer because she is a great author and I am in love with all her stories. If she reads this I will be very gratefully, so if you are reading this now Fallzswimmer! Thank you for taking your time to read my story!

I hope you enjoy and thank you to everyone who is reading, commenting and voting. You guys rock!

"Hey, what's the rush?" Nate chuckled as I try unsuccessfully to run away as soon as the bell rings. He grabs my forearm to stop me from escaping down the corridor but it's not a hard grip, it’s surprisingly gentle and I can feel the warmth of his hand beneath my v neck.

“I need to get to my next class.” I sighed and I tugged my arm out of his warm grip. I noticed that a flash of hurt ran through his eyes but he quickly covered it up with a warm smile.

“Obviously.” Nate rolled his eyes and I gritted my teeth in irritation, I didn’t like it when people were sarcastic with me. “Let me see your class schedule.” He held out his hand for me to give him my class schedule and I reluctantly handed it over. His eyebrows furrowed and he puckered his full lips in concentration as he looked it over. “You have English and I have Math.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t want to hold you up.” I said quickly. I turned on my heel and walked down the corridor, my combat boots making soft thuds against the floor.

“Hey, hey, slow down there Hot Heels!” Nate called after me and I froze at the nickname. Hot Heels? Is he being fucking serious? He quickly caught up with me and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He smiled sheepishly and ran his fingers through his blonde hair. “It suites you, you always seem to be marching away.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

“Nate, never call me that again.” I warned him, I jutted my chin out and glared up at him. Despite only being 5’3, I hoped I looked quite intimidating.

“Whatever you say, Hot Heels.” Nate smirked and my blood boiled. “English is just down this corridor and it’s the first door to the right. I’ll meet you outside when you’re done, we can have lunch together.” He gave me a farewell wave and a cheeky wink before disappearing around the corner.

I stared after him open mouthed. Was this guy for real? I shook my head and forced myself to walk to my next class. I had the feeling that Nate was like a puppy and I was his master, he was going to follow me everywhere. He had made it very clear that he wasn’t going to give up on me anytime soon.

“Ah, you must be the new student.” A thick Australian accent greeted me as soon as I walked through the door.

About twenty five pairs of eyes stared at me as I slowly walked into the classroom which smelt of pencils and spearmint. I glanced at the clock and cursed when I saw I was twenty minutes late. Not only had Nate annoyed me by giving me a ridiculous nickname, he had made me twenty minutes late.

“Yes.” I answered shortly and the man sat behind the desk narrowed his eyes at me.

I would say he was in his mid-forties; he had a large forehead and an oddly shaped chin. His upper lip was covered by a grey moustache which looked disturbingly like a caterpillar and he had heavy lidded beady eyes. I could tell immediately that he hated me, and I had only just walked through the door.