Chapter Nine

The benches were emptied as everyone left and went back o their duties.

"Gwen, Lilly, I think you guys ripped my arms off my arm," I said flexing my arms as I looked back at them.

They made turn around signs. I rolled my eyes and turned.

I honestly didn't know what to say. Just yesterday I thought we'd never meet, and now he's standing in front of me. I looked at him. He was a handsome person, I had to say. His dirty blond hair was messed up naturally, his brown beautiful eyes stared back at me. I felt like I was lost in them. I blinked away.

I bend over and curtsied.

"An honor to meet you again, Prince Sorman," I said. Why I did so this way, I don't know. I just couldn't bring myself to understand why he would pick now to come back. Why now? And it was 6 years ago when we were friends, so it was weird just jumping over the gates and hugging him. What if he had a girlfriend and would take it the wrong way, or just changed.

"Ares, you know you don't have to say all that rubbish," he said smirking down at me.

"Then excuse my language if it is such rubbish to you," I said keeping a straight face. I let it slide and gave him a quick wink, and smiled

I heard a low chuckle go by, knowing it was Erick.

I turned to face Olivia, and swung both my legs over the gates hopping over.

I gave her a smile.

"And how's my dear little Olive," I said curtsying before her.

"Ares, stop acting like a goody before I punch you," she said running into my arms. She hugged me tightly and I did as well. She was only two years younger than me making her 16. She looked exactly like she did when she was younger, but now more mature and beautiful.

I broke our hug.

"So you sword fight, huh?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do," I said.

"I do dabble in the arts as well," she said in a bad british accent.

"Well I'd be honored if I could have a battle with her highness, tomoorrow," I said bowing playfully.

I turned over to King and Queen, Sorman.

"My Ares you have really grown into a beautiful lady," said King Sorman.

I blushed a deep red.

"Well I wouldn't say beautiful, but I'll take the compliment anyway," I said rubbing my arms.

"I'm sorry for her your Highness but she never cares of her beauty," yelled Lilly from behind.

"Lilly!" I warned

"Oh dear you must be dilerious, you have the most beauty I've ever seen on a lady, And a warrior, are you planning on becoming a Queen and a soldier? That must mean something," said the Queen, reaching for my arms. I held her hand in mine.

" I haven't thought of that yet," I said.

"Frank! Is that you?" I heard my father yell as he came towards us.

Oh dear, Mother made her way over as well.

"Melissa, it's been ages,"

I turned around and found Danel walking over.

"Logan! Good to see you," they exchanged hand shakes and started talking.

I sighed and my hand through my hair. needing a ashower I exited from the scene as I walked to the castle. 

==============================================================================

The warmth of the water of soon replaced with the cold air crashing against my bare body. Shivering I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. I stepped out of the tub dried and stared at myself. The deathly ice blue eyes stared back at me. Deep in thought of Logan, I wondered why he had chosen now to come back? He might as well just never come back if chose now to come back. And how did Father even contact them? Unless they chose to come here.

I shook my head and blinked. I stepped out of the shower and walked straight to my closet. I decided on wearing my new set of battle clothes. It consisted of black straight pants, black boots that touched my knees, grey skin tight long sleeves and a fitted vest to go right on top. At the end, of it, I looked like an explorer out to conquer land, or a spy. I laughed at the idiea. I remembered when I asked to join the armory class. They laughed thinking girls couldn't do such things as men can. I had to prove myself by fighting against Sir Henry. They said I was lucky when I beat him but going against every boy in the class proved me worthy. They had made me these clothes especially since I was the only girls swords fighter. At first I was never used to the tight fitted clothes, but I quess I had to go along if I wanted ths, and I did. I sighed and brushed my hair, leaving it out. I left my and headed towards the dinig room where dinner was soon to be served. 

*************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys liked that! Thank you so much for all the votes. I love you guys an you're all my insparation towards this story! 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

BECOME A FAN!

xoxoxoxo 

XOXOXO

Jeanne*_*