Chapter Six

Please VOTE< AND COMMENT!!!! I need them if you guys would like to read more of the book, and find out what happened to Ares and Logan's relationship. Okay I just had to get that out there. ENJOY! 

**************************************************************************************************************

Clouds always had a shape that formed the imagination of kids. And trust me it doesn't happen to kids only. I loved laying on the garden lawn and just stare at the sky. Shapes of all sorts passed by. I found, bunnies, fishes, and surprisingly a smiley face shape. Although you would have to look hard enough to see what the shapes really looked. I smiled slightly as light breezes passed by, whipping my messy hair to my left.

I wondered who the visitors were? I mean it's been a long time since Father's has ever invited anyone over to stay. The last time was to discuss a peace treaty with another kingdom. Maybe it was about a new recruit to help build our army up. Maybe.

I sighed. I stared at the blue in the sky. It was a soft color. But seemed like it was a hypnotizing color as well. Whenever I looked in the sky, it seemed so far above that it made you seem so small. Like there was a never ending adventure to touch the sky. Even when you're in the sky, you look up to see more of the sky. There would be a never ending adventure.

As I stared at the sky, I noticed there was no more clouds anymore. They had all gone, and disappeared in the sky. Until I saw only one floating itself from one side of the sky to the other. As I looked at it, the shape made the pit of my stomach ache like I yearned for something. What the heck? I grasped my tummy and kept my gaze at the heart shape cloud pass by. The ache kept it's stance as if fighting the war to get something.

The cloud slowly separated and went into nothing. I let out a breath. That was weird. No cloud had made me feel like wanting something.

I pulled my hand from behind my head and looked at my watch. 1:30, I couldn't be late for class this time, or else 100 push with Sir Henry's big foot on my back. I was let off with a warning yesterday. I sighed again. I loved doing armory class, but it always got in the way of my time. 

===============================================================================

"Ares!" I heard someone yell from behind me as I walked towards the range.

I turned hoping it was a guard that come to tell me class was cancelled for today, but no. Of coarse Erick. I smiled at the thought of what I did last night to him.

"Yes Lord Do what I say. What is it now?" I asked faking an annoyed voice as I rolled my eyes.

"What I can't get a hug? Sheesh! What is with you women," he said walking beside me.

"Shut it, Mr, unless you're willing to loose your toe this time I said pointing a finger at him. He put his hands up in defeat.

"Alright, alright," he said.

"Kay so what exactly do you want,"

"I just said it, a hug,"

"Erick," I warned.

"Okay, I just wanted to come with you to your class, that's it," he said. I felt a tint of lie in the air as he finished off. He wasn't telling me everything.

"Sure," I answered playing along to what he was having in plan.

"I wasn't asking for permission" he said.

Oh really uh? I clenched my fist and punched his shoulders, hard.

"Ow!" 

================================================================================

"Okay Ares, relax your shoulders, like this," said Sir Henry showing me what to do," Concentrate only on the target. Let all the sounds all around you disappear, and..........." He aimed his arrow at the target doing exactly what he had told me to do. He let the string go, launching the bow into the air. It landed right beside the dot.

"Now you do it," he said getting up and watching me.

I readied my arrow. I closed my eyes knowing I could do this. I had done this secretly myself, when I sneak up here with Logan. His name rang in my head like church bells. Ugh, this isn't the time. I opened my eyes and let the arrow go.

In a split second, the arrow hit the board perfectly.

"Bulls eye!' I yelled throwing my hands in the air and jumping to my feet.

"Well that was a lucky shot," Sir Henry said handing me three arrows.

"All at the same time,"he said smirking.

Was he jealous? Uh, wow. I smirked back at him, as I snatched the arrows playfully. I aimed letting the arrows rest on my fingers. Taking a deep breath in, I launched them, this time not sure if I would get this one right. And to my surprise, the arrows landed right on top of each other. First one landing, then the next splitting the first in half, landing in between the splits, then the next doing the same thing to the second arrow. I smiled to myself first and shared it with Sir Henry as I looked up at him. He stared at the board dumbfounded. 

*************************************************************************************************************** 

Thank you guys so much for reading the story, but please vote, comment or become a fan! I feel like this story seems boring to you guys. Anyways, it's 12:41 PM and I've worked hard on this please, I hope you ENJOYED IT!(There might be errors in spelling, I haven't edited this chapter)

xoxoxoxo 

XOXOXO

Jeanne^_^