Chapter Thirteen

An unbearable sound came through to my hearing, as it repeated itself over and over again. Rolling over, I pressed the soft pillows, on my face. I guess that never works either. Reaching for the annoying object only helped me find out how cold my room was as the air smashed against onto exposed skin. Making a fist I smashed my table all around until I hit alarm clock, which seemed to be no where to be found. Groaning, I lifted my head to see what had happened to it. Taking my pillow I threw it at the alarm clock, making it fall to the ground. I heard a load crash, and hoped I broke it.

****

Entering the dining room, I found that there wasn't anyone awake yet, as usual. Sighing, I flipped my messed up bun to its place. Taking my time, I walked slowly to the kitchen. No one was awake, and there was no one I had to wait for. Opening the door, the air smelt of bacon and eggs, as usual, but I wondered who was awake and had done the job of cooking it already. Shrugging, I took the plate, and spun around to meet face to face(well chest would be a better way to describe it) with I was guessing Logan. Ugh, he was taller then again I would feel weird if I were taller then him. I guess it was better that way?

"Morning," I announced as I maneuvered around him to the refrigerator.

"Up so early?" he asked, as he leaned onto the counter.

"Actually, I always wake up this early. Now, explain did you make breakfast, or did Kelly?"

"Who's Kelly?" Logan asked as he sipped on his orange juice.

"You're not answering my question."

"Oh, well yes, yes I did," he relied with a boastful voice.

"Who would've known, you of all people, could cook?" I said shaking my head. I walked passed him, as I headed towards the dining room table.

I guess he followed 'cause, was right behind me pushing out a chair. He pulled out a seat, I was guessing for himself, but since I had my hands full I took it. Plopping down on the chair, I heard him chuckle.

"We'll just have to see if her highness likes the special for today," he said bowing. I gave him a quick laugh and rolled my eyes.

"If you food poison me I swear-" I said as he cut me off pushing a piece of bacon in my mouth. The rest of my comment was,"MMMM mmm MM!" as I pointed at my mouth. Swallowing the food, I gave Logan a stern look.

"So..."

"I don't think it's polite to shove food down someone throat, while they're talking to you!"

"Awe, but I wanted to know," he wined.

Okay I had to admit, the food was delicious, but I really didn't want to say so.

"Common, how was it?" he asked poking me by the arm.

I closed my eyes and turned away from him.

"Common."

Still I kept quite, and while I did so, he kept poking me. He kept poking up until, I felt like taking his finger and snapping it in half.

"Common," he repeated like a child.

I ducked my head into my sleeves. "It was okay," I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"It was okay," I mumbled again, but a bit loader.

"Still can't here you in there, you might want to take your head out first," he instructed me into doing.

I sighed and took my face out of sleeve, slowly, and turned to him. "It was okay."

"Common, it had to be better than that-"

"Shut your pie-hole!" I demanded.

"I thought girls only had those," he asked in an interested tone of voice.

"Oh you're gonna wish you had one, when I'm done with you," I said pulling foot out from under the table.

"All right, all right jeez." he said turning his head around. Taking a piece of bacon, I threw it at his head

___________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, there's chapter thirteen, for ya! I know it was short, I think, but I'm really busy today so sorry. Thanks for the votes you guys, it means alot to me, and I'm grateful that people are actually reading my stories. Thanks again!^_^ vote, comment, and become fans!

xoxoxoxo

XOXOXO

Jeanne(lol zzz)