If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - Chapter 7

(Louis POV)

Today's the day that Harry and Niall come to visit for the summer, I'm not sure how long they're staying for but I'm pretty sure it will be the whole summer. It's a week into the holidays and well the last two weeks have been really eventful, they’ve went by so fast it’s unbelievable.

The first week I still had Uni so it was the normal routine except for at lunch, Ally's been helping me with my stage fright and I'm getting better at performing in front of people. I've performed in front of her, Liam and Zayn, oh and Josh who wasn't supposed to be there but because he’s dating Ally he kind of found his way in, I didn’t really mind to be fair, it just helped me even more.  

The second week I basically sat talking to Niall and Harry most days, although I did take my laptop over to Liam's dorm a couple of days and let him and Zayn meet Niall and Harry since they're going to be with us for a couple of weeks, I think that they got on alright actually, we had great laughs and as far as I know Liam and Zayn couldn’t wait to meet them. Oh I forgot to say, we spoke to Niall about staying with us the next day, he said he’d love to and ran to ask his mum who said he can as long as Harry would be with him, so he wasn’t going to meet total strangers on his own. I also got to meet Niall’s mum, because she was curious who he’d be staying with for about 6 weeks.

I've also been speaking with Liam and he's agreed to let me, Niall and Harry all stay at his dorm for most of the holidays, Zayn said he didn’t really care because well he’d probably be out half the time anyways. Liam says that Niall can stay with him the whole time because he says that there’s enough room, but personally I think he's taken a small liking to the Irish lad, which I think is so adorable and great because that means me and Harry can stay at mine sometimes and get a little more privacy as well as stay with the boys. I'm so glad that Liam and Zayn get along with Niall and Harry, it's like my internet world joining with my real world and making everything perfect. This summer is going to be amazing.

I'm currently sat in the airport waiting for Harry and Niall's plane to arrive, it should be here within the next couple of minutes. I'm so nervous I don't think words can even describe it, I can't believe I'm finally meeting Harry, I mean he's just so perfect and amazing and I seriously don’t understand how a guy like him exists, he’s just so unreal. I’m sitting just outside the airport, I told Harry that I’d be waiting for them outside, it’s such a beautiful day and to be honest I really couldn’t be bothered with all the people inside, It’s mobbed. I’m sitting on a wooden bench enjoying the sun when I feel a large hand on my shoulder, I jump up off the seat and turn around, taking off my sunglasses to see a tall young man, just a little taller than me, with gorgeous eyes and curly hair, Harry.

“HAZ, OH MY GOD HAI” I practically scream as I throw myself into him, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him.

“Well hello to you to” he says chuckling before hugging me back.

“Well don’t you two look cosy” I hear Niall giggling behind Harry. I quickly let go of Harry and wrap my arms around Niall, who surprisingly hugs me tighter than Harry, I notice Niall’s a hugger.

“The car’s just over there, do you need any help with your bags?” I ask, trying to be polite.

“Nah we’re fine, we’ve been carrying them through the airport anyways, I’m sure we can wheel them to the car” Harry smirks.

“Well sorry, I would have got you in there but it’s too crowded and plus it’s a beautiful day.” I sulk as I start to walk towards my mum’s car. She offered to pick them up, but I said I’d do it because well it’s kind of embarrassing if your mum has to go pic up your friends.