Chapter 4

Because when people see good they expect it, and I don't want to have to live with anyone's expectations!
-Damon Salvatore!!

JESS POV

*that was hell fun* Cass messaged me!
*Yeah!! It was indeed!*
*So what's tomorrow's plan??* Liam jumped in the conversation!
*Nothing! Now back to studies for some time! Exam's are near Liam!!* I replied!

And then I kept my cell at the corner of the table! I was just sitting listening to the songs on iPod when suddenly I started to think about Eric! He was too scared when we were about to jump! He turned white like he was about to die! My hand still hurts though he pressed it to tight!

"Dee! Are you free??" It was Katie and Andrew!
"Yeah! Come on in!"
"Dee! You've changed!" Andrew said!
"Oh really!! You've changed too!!"
"Me?? What's the change??"
"You're calling me Dee stupid!"
"Does that annoy you!?"
"Yeah a lot!! I like the way you call me Jess! After all you both are just 2 years younger than me!"
"Actually Jess mom was calling you downstairs! She made your favourite!"
"Don't tell me she made grilled chicken wings with red tomato sauce and the most delicious rice!"
"Hmm.. Yumm! Mouth watering xP"

And we all ran downstairs racing that who reaches the table first!

ERIC'S POV

*hey bro what's up??* It was Shaun an old college friend!
*not doing so well!" I replied
*what's the matter! lost your girlfriend!*
*Shit man! She's not my girlfriend!*
*lol! I was joking! btw why?? The first day was boring!! huh boy??*
*No! I am continuously throwing up since I got home!*
*Oh!! Poor baby!! Keep throwing up! Think you're busy!! Talk to ya later!!*
*Go to hell! I'll pray no one ever get friends like you bastards!*
*I can live with that! btw I will pray that too!! xD*

I was so sick since I got home! Now literally I would never go to these crappy things ever again! I was just checking my phone when I found Stacy's number in it! I missed her maybe because she was so nice and friendly but she made a mistake thinking I am in love with her! Loving someone with all your heart is not so easy, it's too hard to find someone who fits in your life! I decided to leave a message for her hoping she doesn't take it in the wrong means!