Chapter 2

Don't fear change, you may lose something good, but you may also gain something great!!

JESS POV

He stood near Miss Campbell facing towards the class!!
Everybody started discussions as if a famous personality had entered the class!!

"I hope he's not a weirdo!!" Cassie said to me and Liam!

"Shut up Cass!" I said to her!

"Wouldn't he give us his introduction Miss Campbell!" Liam said!

"Yeah Miss we need to know who he is!!??" I said after Liam!

"He would if you two would shut your mouths!" she said in a serious note!

And then everyone started to laugh! I didn't mind cuase most of the time I'm like this!

"Yeah! We will!! Please continue!" I said and then sat quietly on my seat!
"Class!! Please maintain decorum!!"
"Mr. Eric! Can you please introduce yourself!"
"Sure Ma'am!"

His voice was so soft, sweet, polite and decent!! A voice to which surely everybody would get attracted at once! I'd never heard that kind of voice before! His voice completely resembled his personality! but you should not only see one from his outside beauty first you should search one from his/her inside beauty and then have a opinion!!

ERIC'S POV

When I entered the class I judged the whole class is was quite big like the old campus! The student's mostly wore glasses in this class! When Ma'am called me on I got a little nervous although I never am but everything was new to me it always take some time to adjust the new surroundings!

"Please start Mr. Eric!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Hey everybody!"
I started and everybody was looking me like I was some sort of Alien from another galaxy!! Yeah I got nervous!

"H-Hmm!! My name is Eric Preston and I'm from L.A! And from today onwards I would be joining you guys!!"
"Excuse me!! Can I ask something??" A student of our class Marine asked!
"No Miss Marine! Please don't bother you can ask them individually!!" Ma'am interrupted before I could say anything!!
'Okay Mr. Eric please sit where you're comfortable!"

I sat on the second row where I suppose the extra-ordinary student's were sitting cuase they all wore glasses!! In my old campus whoever wore glasses he was a mastermind!They all were quite friendly but I think the teacher was a little bit, no, very much rude and straight forward!! Whatever I don't have to do anything with her!! I looked back and tried to find that girl to whom Ma'am said to shut her mouth!! I turned around to find that girl!

"Finding someone??" It was her!

She had sparkling blue eyes and blonde hairs! Her lips were pink and she had spread a gloss over it! I just froze and her my eyes were meeting hers!

"Hey! You there??"

She snapped her fingers!

"Yeah! Sorry!!"
"Oh!! Why sitting down there? Come join us!"
"No! It's fine! I feel comfortable here!"
"Your wish!"
"Okay class! Please take out your notebooks!" Ma'am said and there was all over the sound of turning of pages and opening of pens!

****************************************************************************************************************************
Hey guys!! Hope you guys like my story the story would be short don't worry!
Although it's from 2 POV'S but it would be short!!
Please do keep reading and do tell me how I wrote it!!
Take care and don't forget to read the story's about to get interesting!!
annehudson10 <3