Chapter No:1

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything!!

JESS POV

"Jess!!! Be quick!! I hope you remember what happened yesterday!!" Mum said as I came downstairs from my room!!..
"Yeah mum I remember!! But I can't find my cell I kept it in the bag at night" I answered her trying to find my cell..
" It's in my room I plugged it in for charging!! Be quick you're gonna miss you're bus!!" she said as I ran towards her room to fetch my cell!!
" Okay mum bye!! See you!!" I said as i grabbed an apple and my juice box and then my head phones!
" See you later monkeys!!" I said to my two most irritating siblings and left!!

Yeah I am always like this and many times, no, most of the times got punished by my headmaster for doing these stupid things. I once spilled the whole ink box over my teacher and then got suspended for a week but literally that was way too much fun!! It took me 5-10 mins to walk to the bus stand and mostly I had and apple in my one hand the juice in the other and headphones in my ears listening to the songs that resemble me!!

*hey where are you??* Cassie texted me
*halfway there* I texted back
*okay be quick!! I am waiting for ya*
The weather was just perfect for the sky diving!! Yeah today our committee of 3 people were going out for sky diving!! We just have craze for these although we are just three me, Cassie and Liam.. Some people don't find life interesting but we do and that is why we 3 are called the crazy students of the campus!!

*where the heck are you??* Cassie messaged me..
*there's a lot of traffic bro!! just wait!! what's the emergency??!!*
* You know I don't attend the class until you are here!! otherwise I have to sit with the weirdos!! You know!!*
*Yeah I am just gonna be there 5 mins!!*

"May we come in Miss Campbell" we asked breathing heavily..
" Can I ask you where you were Miss??"
" Miss we got late because of the bus and the traffic"
"Sorry ladies! This excuse is not acceptable!! It's only for today the next time you're late you girls would be standing out of my class!!"
"Yes Miss Campbell!!"
"Now take your seats!"
We both went to the third row where Liam was sitting, me and Cassie sat beside him! We just sat, and suddenly the headmaster entered the class and asked Miss Campbell to make an announcement!
" Attention Class!!" Miss Campbell said!
"I have an announcement to make!! Please maintain decorum!"
"A transfer student from L.A would be joining us from today!" she said and then asked someone to come in!!
A devilishly handsome boy! Wearing blue jeans and checked grey shirt and a wristwatch in his left hand!! Simple, innocent, with cute looks!!
"Come in Mr. Eric!"

****************************************************************************************************************************
Hope you guys would like it!!
It's basically from 2 POV
Eric's POV would be written in the next chapter!!
Please do read!!! xD <3 xP ^.^