For Better or For Worst

I went to my room and prepared for bed. I wasn't exactly listening to Jamircle but I wonder what her so call back up plan for money is?

As the next few days went by I got back on the right track with my work but I wasn't as talk active and as positive as I was before our family break down. 

Then one day around 3:00 a.m in the morning Jamircle came in laughing, loud with a few women coming in behind her. They all had on these little tight dresses and to be honest it seemed as if they all had too much to drink.I came up the hall and peeked around the corner to see what was going on.

Jamircle: ok you guys are going to have to quiet down my kids are in the back.

Ivanna: O so you have kids.

Jamircle: Yes but I didn't birth them

Ivanna: Then it shouldn't matter if we wake them up or not

Jamircle: Well they have school tomorrow.

Ivanna: (Giggles) School? What has school ever done for anyone. Now days if you want to make it in this world you got to have connections or be born into a rich family. No one cares about how smart and talented you are anymore. If you really care about those kids back there you'd let them go to school but you wouldn't have them thinking that school will get them anywhere. I mean you are a prime example. You were the top in our class now look at you.

Jamircle: Ok I get it

Aliza: Shhh don't get upset she's just trying to help

Ivanna: Yeah sorry if I am offending you 

She then picked up a bottle out of her purse turned to the side and put something in it and gave it to Jamircle. I wanted to stop it I really did but I'm just a teen what was I supposed to do. That's when I came around the corner

Jaclyn: I can't sleep.................... O hey who are these women

Jamircle: Um go to bed

Ivanna: listen to your mom

Jaclyn: (I rolled my eyes at her) Jamircle

Jamircle: JACLYN PLEASE JUST GO TO BED

I stumped back behind the wall to make sure nothing happened.

Ivanna: That little girl has a bad attitude 

Jamircle: Not really she just has a lot on her mind.

Ivanna: That's not an excuse now drink up

Jamircle finished drinking whatever was in the bottle.

Since I really couldn't sleep I sat there and listened to their whole conversation.

Aliza: Jamircle that little girl looks familiar 

Jamircle: That's Jaslene's daughter.

Ivanna: My Jaslene? The one who used to be one our top performers.

Jamircle: Yes

(What does she mean by top performer...... Who is this woman?)

Ivanna; Hmmm interesting  

Then all of a sudden it got quiet and so I leaned past the wall to see what was going on.

Ivanna and Aliza were whispering something into Jamircle ears and she laid there as if she was in a daze. Everything just got weirder and so I went in my room closed the door and tried to piece everything together. A few minutes after I closed my door I heard the front door closed. My head started hurting as I tried to process everything that just happened.