I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream(Gerard Way)

You just got back from your band's tour and you walk into your house and immediately smell Gerard's musk and cigarettes. God how you missed that smell. The house was awful quiet, it was somewhat unsettling. The house was never that quiet. Gee would be blasting music while drawing or he'd have the guys over. Maybe he was sleeping. He did that a lot when you left for tour.

You walked up to your room and low and behold, there he was, curled into a small ball sleeping so peacefully. You grinned at your sleeping Jersey boy before you changed into your pajamas and snuggled beside him. It felt nice to be lying in a bed beside your baby again. You missed both of them so much. As if on instinct, Gerard clung to you like a baby monkey would to his mother. You kissed his forehead with a soft smile and that caused him to stir. When his beautiful, dazy Hazel eyes fluttered open, he gasped lightly and squeezed you as if you were slipping through his grip. "Your home! Oh my god your home! I missed you so much!" You loved this. Getting to come home to a loving boyfriend who get so worked up when he sees you. Who hugs the life out of you and kisses you till the cows come home. That is what you live for, that is what keeps you going. "I missed you too Grrard. Tour sucks cause I don't get to kiss or hug or cuddle you and I barely get to talk to you. But I also love playing so it's a love hate thing." Gerard smiled, burrying his face in your neck. His breath that tickled your neck sent goosebumps all over causing you to giggle. "Grrard, your tickling me.." He didn't move. Not that you minded. You felt safe when he held you like this. "I'm s-so tired." Gerard kissed your neck as he rubbed your back making you drowsy. That little shit! You thought but didn't do anything because exhaustion was taking over you by the second. "Sleep princess." Was all you heard before the darkness swallowed you into the hollow void taking you to a dimension far from this one.