Chapter 3

Christina's P.O.V.

 I shrug my book bag on my shoulder more while I walk around. I really should ask someone where the guidance counselor is. 

"Um, excuse me?" I turn around to the voice and I freeze. I feel like I'm literally paralyzed. I can't move no matter how hard I try. The guy furrows his eyebrows and stares at my strangely. 

"Um, are you ok?" the guys says and then I freak out.

"Ok? Ha! I'm great! Great, great, great, yeah pretty great. It's a great day, great school, great weather, great people. Everything is great! Great greatness of the great spirit it's amaze-balls! So yeah I'm.....great. So um.....Great." I blurt out.

 I just totally humiliated myself in front of a random stranger. And to top it off, I whacked him in the face a few times when I was making all these facial expressions and throwing my hands everywhere. I clear my throat and don't dare look up. I give a constipated cringe face and run down the hall the opposite direction of him. When I think I'm far enough away from him, I catch my breath and then realize I'm lost. And then just my horrible luck, the bell rings and I have no idea where the guidance counselor is for my schedule to go to class. Oh kay, so you can officially call me screwed. 

Well, let's try to find this guidance counselor and find some help. I just go back to where I was before I freaked out in front of the guy. I look around in hopes of finding the guidance counselor and fortunately, I spot a janitor. I scurry up to them and hope that they didn't see me almost run.

"Uh, janitor...do you know where the main office or guidance couselor's office is?" I ask trying to sound as polite as I can.

"You new or somethin'?" The question me. Their left eye twitches a little bit and I shake.

"Yes, this is my first day here." I reply shakily. 

"Ah, welcome to the high school. I hope you find most flo-ers are clean, except cer-ten class ra-ooms. We do our best to clean up but kids thra-oh papers and all kinds of stuff on the flo-er. The guidance office is right down 'ere, I'll take ya me self. Don't fur-get to tell em that "Mrs. Rizowski" brought t'air." Mrs. Rizowski beamed. 

I just tried to smile no matter how confusing she sounded. She pronounced everything weird. So I just did the nice little....Smile.....Nod......talk.

"Thank you Mrs. Ri, ra, row-" I said but forgot her name.

"Mrs. Rizowski, don't wear it out." Mrs. Rizowski laugh snorted. Then she started coughing and then she was fine. 

"Ok Mrs. Rizowski, can we um get to the guidance counselor." I questioned a little annoyed.

"Oh sir thing sway-tea. It's just down this hallway." Mrs. Rozowski said as she walked down the hall. 

I was extremely weirded out by this lady but she was my only chance of getting to class by at least third period. This day just keeps getting worse and worse doesn't it?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello from the other side! Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter. I did a night chapter eventhough I'm supposed to be sleep for school tomorrow but oh wells. Hope you guy liked this chapter. 

Btw: Mrs. Rizowski is supposed to talk like that. Those aren't spelling mistakes. Ok, goodnight guys! It's 11:32 am right now and I'm super tired so bye!! 

                                                      ~~~~~~~Chapter posted 11:34 am~~~~~~~