Chapter 2

Lucas' P.O.V.

"Hey Lucas!" Jackson calls from across the hall. I look through the crowd of students and find him near my locker before I even got there. I shake my head and smirk. He waves his hand signalling for me to come over. I walk over and fist pump him. 

"Hey Jackson, how's Carolyn." I ask him. He clears his throat and look somewhere else. "Never mind." I look to my right and see a beautiful girl across the hall that looks really confused. Wait why am I just standing here like a creep looking at a confused girl. Jackson's hand waves in front of my face taking me out of my haze. My senses come back to me and I look at Jackson and his voice comes back to me.

"Earth to Lucas, Lucas to Earth. Lucas! Hello? Lucas!" Jackson starts yelling at me. I put my hand up and he stops yelling. "What the fuck Lucas?" 

"That girl over there. You know her?" I look at the girl again hoping that he knew who I was looking at.

"No I don't. I've never seen her before."

"I'm gonna talk to her." I start walking before Jackson registers what I just said. He says something but I don't hear it.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) 

Sorry for such a short chapter, I wanted to include something for Lucas' perspective but I had writer's block on doing it. The chapters won't be this short though. Every time I add a short chapter, I will add a longer chapter added with it. Ok, so I hope you liked this chapter, bye!! ~J~