Chapter 30

"Enough SpringTrap! Your not making a difference!" Crazy yelled. I didn't listen I just kept hitting my arms on the door. Trying to get someones attention.

"Just stop! Some of us are reading!" I slid down to my knees. I didn't wanna stop. I didn't wanna be trapped again. I turned around and sat my back on the door. I looked at both of them sitting down. Something glinted in the shadows. I crawled over and pulled it out. Crazy stood up and held her bars.

"My switchblade?" I pulled another switchblade and a handle. Crazy quickly grabbed the handle and hid it. I looked at her confused, she just smiled.

"Don't trust many people with it." I nodded. I also pulled out a gun. I gave everything to Crazy. Crazy handed my one of her switchblades.

"Get your stitches undone." I felt my stitches. I sighed and placed the switchblade on one side of my mouth and pulled across. The blade was blunt and wouldn't cut the stitches. I pulled it out and gave it back to Crazy. Navi looked at me.

"I could help you, but I may break your jaw." My hand wrapped around my jaw, is shook my head. They both sighed.

"If my stuff is blunt, I can't get out either." Navi stood up.

"Maybe I could open the door. But it could backfire." Crazy's eyes widened.

"I have an idea!" Navi laughed.

"You sounded just like Insanity." Crazy rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I could shoot the handle of the door?" I stood up and looked at the door. There was on handle. I pointed to the handless door. Crazy hit her head on the bar of her cell.

"I got nothing." A poof of black smoke appeared. A little girl stood there.

"Shaylina?" The little girl smiled.

"I can help you. But Insanity will know." Crazy nodded.

"You share the same mind." The little girl nodded at what Crazy said. The little girl touched the stitches on my face.

"That must of hurt." I nodded. The stitches did sting when I touched them. The little girl disappeared. The door opened.

"Told you I could help." The little girl said on the other side of the door. Goldie appeared and grabbed the little girls throat.

"Shaylina right? Let's see what you can do." They both disappeared and the door swung closed. Crazy hit her head on her bars again.

"If you get brain damage, you're on your own." Navi said not even looking up.

"We are so fucked."