Chapter 43

Nedak's P.O.V.
I closed my eyes. I could see anything.

"Nothing's happening." I heard Shaylina laugh.

"You're not trying." I felt smaller hands on my own. A flash of light shined and everything was dark again. I closed my eyes tighter. I saw a bedroom, it was dark, a little girl was curled up in the bed. Tears rolling down her face, and she was shaking. I could hear screams from the other rooms. The little girl walked off to see. She opened the door, and there were monsters in her parents room. They was blood everywhere. I opened my eyes.

"Did you see anything?" Shaylina said curiously. I looked at her.

"Yep... I saw... things..." I looked at Crazy. Her eyes shut tight.

"She's haunted by her past." Shaylina nodded.

"No matter how many things she tried. She always seemed to fall right back into the same place." Shaylina said disappearing. I sat down in silence. The only thing hear was the buzzing of the machines.

"Would I be making things awkward by saying something?" Navi said standing beside my chair. I blinked a couple of times and forced a smile.

"N-No, not at all." Navi narrows his eyes at me.

"The black blood, do you think it's a shadow thing?" I stared at the ground.

"Honestly, if it were, I having seen them. And trust me, I've seen a lot of things." SpringTrap laughed. I looked over at her. She covered her mouth.

"Sorry, I could help but-" I glared at her.

"What?"

"What things have you seen?" I facepalmed. SpringTrap started giggling.

"What do you mean you've seen a lot of this?" Navi said hiding a smile.

"I've seen a lot of shadow things, and what ever Crazy has, it's either not shadow, or something I've never seen." I looked over at Crazy. Her eyes scrunched up. One of the machines started to beep really fast. The nurse ran in.

"This is not good." I looked at the nurse her eyes sparkled, with something mysterious. My eye widened. I knew her.