Chapter 2

Nedak went back to the security room, Crazy following close behind.

"They are really annoying." BB said looking at me. I nodded.

"At least there not murderess!" Mogan yelled. I toke a deep breath, the smell of decay filled my nose.

"Well she kinda is." BB said twirling his ghastly robotic fingers together.

"He's right, Crazy can be murderess." Mangle said her body twisted and bent. All the phantoms wandered off to go explore. I sat down at the end of the hallway. I could hear Crazy and Nedak talking to each other. I wasn't listening, I was looking at the old drawings on the wall. They were of the animatronics some were from 1987, some were from Freddy's family dinner. But the one that made me stop and stare, was one with me and Golden Freddy. By me, I mean SpringTrap. We were both smiling, all shiny and new.

"You miss him?" Ordan's old voice scared me. Ordan stood there, his top hat off and looking at the old drawing.

"What happened to Goldie? I mean, he can't die." Ordan smiled a little.

"He never left." I looked down at my bloody and golden hands.

"I can still feel his soul here." Marionette said standing with me and Ordan.

"Kill it!" I heard Crazy scream from the security room. I quietly crept up to the door frame. Crazy was standing on the chair in the office.

"Big tough girl, afraid of spiders." Nedak laughed. A tiny spider crawled on the floor.

"I don't care! Just kill it!" Crazy yelled pointing at the spider. I smiled to myself, and watched them argue.

"You kill it, my dear friend." Crazy sighed and grabbed a old newspaper, hitting the spider. But she didn't stop.

"Crazy stop! It's dead!" Nedak yelled. Crazy stopped and stood back on the chair. But the chair broke and she fell to the floor, hitting her head in the way down. Her head was bleeding, I could smell it. I closed my eyes letting the darkness take over.