Chapter 11

She passed out two days ago and still hasn't woken up. Not knowing if its good or bad I've taken her to several witch doctors and yet she still sleeps soundly.

The doctor sits there examining her. Touching the old wound his eyes focus and this sounds weird but i can see brain waves to her wound.

I wait my leg bouncing my shoes tapping against the metal floor causing a continuous tapping. Annoying tapping.

Unfortunately i cant find the will to stop myself so it continues. He pulls his glasses down and sits in the chair in front of me.

"Looks as if the poison is just slowing down natural processes but she should wake soon i promise Malcolm. Until then keep her at rest; she should be strong as ever when she wakes."

I nod my head handing him the money currency for the Underworld and get up picking her up from the table. Her body feeling of dead weight i lift her over my shoulder.

Walking out of the small shack under ground i swing my leg over montooth and sit her against me. Grabbing hold of his mane i grip it causing him to take off through the mud.

Skidding through the mud to a stop i swing off of him and walk to the large wooden doors of the castle. Looking over my shoulder at Montooth padding across the mud to the field of wild flowers.

I turn back around pushing open the door and heading into the room with Jozlynn and Mehki.