6: New Boys on the Block

I was sitting at my lunch table with Lena and Allie, when Rina came over and slammed her hands on the table. I was looking up at her my drink half way to my lips.

"When were you going to say something, about liking him?" She cried out. Some people who weren't paying attention now were, no one was use to me liking someone clearly.

"Well I don't now...." My sentence broke off as I looked at the lunch room doors.

"What are you looking at?" Rina asked, and looked over her shoulder.

Three boys had just came through the doors, two looked to be twins and the other a year younger. The one that caught my eyes was the one in baggy ripped jeans, skater shoes, a band shirt, and a zip up hoody which the hood was up. His black hair was straightened, and some of it was swooshed over his blue eyes.

If the sun hit his face just right I could see two gleams on his bottom lip and a hint at his eyebrow. Allie and Lena looked back and forth between us. His head turned and his eyes met mine, a smirk graced his lips and my own smirk graced mine.

"Girl you just made him new prey for Claire to take from you." Rina said.

"She's not getting this one." I said, as the bell rung. I stood up and headed for locker rooms, the guy weaved through the crowd and was walking backwards in front of me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said, looking him up and down. He grinned and stopped walking, so I walked around him.

"I'm going to find out." He said.

"Zane come on we have gym." His twin shouted.

"I'm sure you will, Zane." I looked over my shoulder when I said his name. He smirked and ran off to his brother.

"Girl." Allie said, looking a little shocked.

She and Lena were coming in through the locker doors. I looked at them and grinned, before I pulled on my shirt. They changed quickly so we could all go out to the gym together.

"Look at that." Lena said, pointing. Allie and I looked,

Claire was trying to hit on Zane. I almost laughed he was looking at her like she was some kind of monster. Apparently I wasn't able to keep my laugh in cause he looked up and looked at me. A smirk broke over his face and he left Claire standing there and came to me.

"I haven't seen you in five minutes, I missed you." He said. One of my eyebrows raised themselves at him.

"Whatever will you do when we have no classes together." I said.

"Actually we have all our classes together." A voice said. I bent and looked around Zane, his brother stood there.

"Uhh." I said. Zane laughed, Lena and Allie shook their heads.

"Weren't paying attention on the second day of school, really Sage?" Allie said. I tipped my head back and grinned brightly at her.

"What can I say, I was off in lala land." I said.

"Your name is Sage?" Zane asked. Looking at him I put my hands on my hips.

"You are in all my classes, and you didn't know my name till now?" I asked. He got a light blush and rubbed the back of his neck. Biting my lip I walked around him bumping my hip in to his a little bit, the two girls behind me giggled a little and fallowed.

My body flew through the air, as I spiked the ball down on the other side of the net. The team I was on cheered as we won the game, and patted me on the back. The bell rung and everyone started clearing out.