17

edited

Dedicated to daphnie12i FreindsRock lawleyx1995 NoticeMeLawley and Chevy0523 for getting the genders of the babies right!

The whole ride to San Clemente was filled with nothing but silence. No one said a word. I didn't say anything to Kian and Kian didn't say anything to me. I was honestly glad he didn't talk to me because if he did, I would yell as loud as I could. We took the van since everyone that lived in the house was going with Kian and I.

I sat in the way back while Kian was driving. Kaitlyn was in front of me with Nash sitting beside her. The twins were in front of them. Jade was sitting beside Nash. Taylor was sitting beside me with Sierra on his lap. Alexis sat in the passenger seat with Kian. Kelcee was sitting beside me with Trevor beside her. Matt was in the car behind us with the Jacks. Jc, Connor, and Ricky were also in the same car (which Kelcee was upset about because she couldn't be with Jc).

Kaitlyn was currently 4 months pregnant but hasn't told our fans yet. She finds out the gender soon and I'm really excited. She's hoping it's a girl.

Taylor leaned over and whispered in my ear. "What's going on with you and Kian?"

I sighed and crossed my arms. "He brought up my dad in the middle of an argument. He said that I was 'too depressed' to even show up to my parents' funeral. I haven't talked to him for about an hour now."

"He should've known better than to bring your dad into any situation. He knows it affects you." Sierra started playing with Taylor's hands.

I sighed again. "I know. That's exactly what I said to him. He didn't even try and stop me when I walked out of our room. I hate fighting with him, Tay. He's always right." I wanted to cry so hard but with my daughter in the same vehicle as me, I couldn't cry. My daughter knows me as the strong, confident mom. Not the sad, crying mom. I have to live up to that.

"No, he isn't. You are. The girl is always right, remember that, okay?" Taylor kissed my cheek and I could feel Kian's eyes piercing into me but I didn't dare look at him.

"Thank you, Taylor." I said then slowly drifted off.

(Don't know how long it takes to get from LA to San Clemente so roll with it)

-1 hour later-

We finally arrived at Kian's mom's house. The front yard had cars all over it. You couldn't see the grass hidden beneath them. Their yard was pretty big. We parked on the curb. Everyone hopped out of their vehicles with their suitcases with them in their hands. I could feel Kian's eyes burn through me as I got my bag out of the van. Having 3 children in your stomach made everything a challenge.

Caniff helped me get my bag out of the van. We were going to be staying until Friday morning then be back home around 12.

Kian led all of us up the walkway. Sierra was holding my hand with her little pink suitcase in the other. We all finally arrived at the front door; Kian knocked.

The door opened to reveal his mom. She smiled sadly at us then moved out of the way to let all of us in. The line went from Kian and Gilinsky, Johnson and Taylor, Logan and Jc, Kelcee and Jade, Kaitlyn and Nash, me and Sierra, and Cam and Matt. I actually felt safe with Cam standing behind me. He made me feel... loved.

Mrs. Lawley stopped Sierra and I at the door with her words.

"Oh my gosh! Haylie, you're getting so big! How much longer until you deliver?" She asked. I smiled.

"I'll deliver in Febuary. I think it was Febuary 10th." The thought of that date and almost bursted out crying right then and there. Kaitlyn rushed to my side and tried to comfort me without making it noticeable.

By now, everyone was inside and the door was shut. Us girls went to the kitchen and talked for a little.

"You're so big, I can't wait to meet my new grand babies!" Her eyes drifted to Sierra. "You're becoming a big girl too huh, Sierra?"

Sierra smiled. "Yeah, that's what Mommy says."

"Are you excited for your brothers and sister to get here?"

"Yeah! I can't wait to play barbies with my sister! She's gonna be so pretty like Mommy." I smiled at her.

"Oh, well, you look so much like your dad. You're so beautiful, Si."

"Thank you, Mamaw." Sierra said then ran off into the living room to play with the twins. I looked back at Mrs. Lawley.

"How are you holding up? Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"It hurts for damn sure but it's gonna be okay. I just know he's looking over us and he's gonna do what's best for us. I'll make it." She smiled a small smile.

"Yeah, Kian's been so upset lately. He's been crying and hasn't been eating much. He hasn't been talking that much either except for when we left the house." I sighed.

"What happened?" She asked, concerned.

"We were talking about something that happened earlier and he got mad about it and brought up how I didn't go to my family's funeral because I was too depressed and I left. He hasn't even made an attempt, since we got here, to apologize. It irritates me." I said, looking at Kian from the window connected to the kitchen.

"It'll be okay, Haylie. The first couple of years are the worst of marriage. Everything'll be alright."

I sighed. "That's what they all say."

🚨⚠️ATTENTION PLEASE!!!⚠️🚨

Okay, so. I'm planning on having Cam tell Haylie to tell Kian that she cheated on him but I don't know how or when so someone please help me!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!