41

edited

Andrea looked at Zack. "Zack, let's go. Now."

"No, Mommy. I want to stay with Daddy." Zack was crying by now. He's terrified of his mom and Cameron.

"I don't fucking care what you want. Let's go, right now." She growled.

"I'm pretty sure Kian and Haylie made it clear that he is not allowed to go back with you and he doesn't want to go with you." Shawn stood up from the chair beside my bed. Oh god. (PLEASE CAN I HAVE SHAWN STAND UP FOR MY KIDS PLEASE.)

"Oh, so now you're going to jump in on this too, Shawn? I thought you were my friend." Cam said. Shawn towered over him as well.

"I'm telling you what's right and what's wrong. Obviously, you don't know the difference. Just leave. All we have to do is go outside the door and get security. Just leave." Shawn's fists were clenched by his sides. Cam must've noticed because the smirk slithered back onto his pink lips.

"You wanna hit me? Do it." Cameron growled, walking over towards Shawn until Kian stopped him.

"Don't even fucking try it. Leave. This is, I swear to god, your last chance to leave before I drag you out myself." Kian said after standing in between Cam and Shawn. (Wanna see this irl tbh.)

Cam sighed before looking at his girlfriend. "Let's just go. We'll deal with this shit later." Andrea rolled her eyes before walking towards the door. She stopped before looking at me with a smirk. Andrea walked over to me and came down to my ear.

"Kian fucked me way harder than he ever fucked you. He's just using you so he can rid of his uh, sexual tension. Who would love a trashy skank like you?" She whispered in my ear.

I took my free hand that wasn't holding Delilah and slapped her across the face as hard as I could. She pulled away from my ear as fast as she could.

"You bitch. You just hit me." Andrea held her cheek.

"Who would love a trashy skank like you?" I smirked at her after repeating her words. Her mouth dropped then her and Cameron left in shock.

Everyone looked at me with shock clear on their faces and their mouths dropped to the floor, even Kian.

I looked at everyone before speaking. "What? I'm so tired of her."

Everyone then started laughing.

Kian looked at me with a bright white smile plastered on his face. "I never thought you'd finally hit her." He laughed harder than all of them.

"I'm glad I finally did." I said once everyone had calmed down a little.

I looked at Shawn and he looked at me with a smile on his face. M parents moved back away from the bed and Shawn came over and sat in front of me. He pulled his guitar case from his back and sat it on the floor. He opened the case up and brought out his guitar. He got comfortable with it then looked at me with another white smile.

"How about we write that song I promised you?" Shawn said.

I smiled back at him. "Let's do it."

Shawn started strumming some chords on his guitar.

I couldn't wait to see how great this song was gonna be.

-After song is written-

"That's was seriously the best song I've ever heard." Kaitlyn said in awe.

"I loved that song." Harry said.

"You sounded beautiful, baby girl." Kian said once he sat beside me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you guys." I said. Shawn did the same.

About 5 minutes later, the doctor came in. Not the nurse, the doctor.

"Hello, Haylie. Ah, seems like you've got a full house here, huh?" He said. I nodded before he continued. "Well, I have good news! You have been showing great progress since you delivered and ever since you were unconscious. You can go home whenever you like. You'll just have to sign the release papers before you go."

"Thank you so much." I said. He nodded and handed me the release papers. I quickly filled them out and handed them back to him.

"Well, you're free to go, Haylie." The doctor said then walked out of the room.

I looked at Kian. "We don't have carriers for the kids."

He smirked. "I had that taken care of while you took a nap."

"Oh, well where are they?" I asked.

"Kaitlyn will you go get them out of my trunk?" Kian threw the keys to her and she walked towards the door.

"Did you get me clothes and the kids clothes?" I asked.

"I got yours. I kind of forgot to get the kids'." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and looked at Kaitlyn. "Get her clothes out of the front seat too, please." She walked out.

"Haylie, we've got you covered on the baby clothes. We have matching clothes for the boys." My mom said. I smiled at her. I decided to get off of the bed to see if I could actually walk. I sat up on the bed and didn't feel any pain. I stood up and felt a small stinging pain but it wasn't that bad. I walked over to my mom and grabbed a bag from her that her and my dad brought for the babies.

I went back over to the bed that the kids were laying on side by side. I quickly grabbed my phone out and took a picture of them. I'll post it on Twitter once we're in the car.

"Kian, babe, will you come help me put these on them?" I asked him once I pulled out the tiny clothes. They were all zebra print clothes. The boys' were baby blue and Delilah's was pink. I handed Kian the boys' clothes.

By the time we got the clothes on, Kaitlyn was already back with the car seats.

She gave me the pink one. I put Delilah in there. Kian put Elijah in his car seat and then I finally put Hunter in his car seat.

I looked at Kian with a smile once I was done. "It's going to be one hell of a night tonight."

WE ONLY HAVE 9 MORE CHAPTERS! & YOU GUYS HAVE THREE MORE DAYS TO VOTE OR COMMENT ON THE LAST PART OF THIS STORY!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!