Chapter 3

After signing the papers Lauren immediately walked back to Camila's hospital room and when she got there she was sleeping. She sat down beside her and taken a good look at her. Camila was very beautiful. She has this luscious dark brown hair that matches her adorable chocolate eyes. She also had these prominent cheek bones. And she looks so cute when she sleeps so Lauren wondered why would anyone doo something to hurt her and something in her wants to protect her and she will do everything to keep her safe.

A nurse came into the room "You can now leave after she wakes up" she said while pointing to Camila. As she leaves one thing recovered from Lauren's mind. How was she gonna tell her roommates about this? It's not like her roommates would mind. Lauren knew they woudn't but she just been on hard place this past year and she knows that they are fed up from all the shit even though they said that did not bother them but Lauren knew deep down that it did.

Camila woke and then she noticed Lauren who looked Distraught. That look made her upset because she doesn't to be a burden to anyone and most especially not to Lauren. Lauren that name only made Camila's heart flutter and that fact that she saved her wasn't really helping her case at all.

She then tapped Lauren's shoulder. The green-eyed girl turned around and "Oh. Your awake. I'm sorry I was just thinking about something" "You don't have to let me stay in your house, It's okay i can handle myself and plus i don't wanna be a burden." Camila said making Lauren confused.

"Hey. It's not a burden. It's okay, To be honest i actually want you to stay with me." The black-haired girl said. Making a blush appear into Camila's cheeks.

"Are you sure it's really okay, what about your roommates are they okay with it? "Camila asked again

" i'm sure Camz" and my roommates are nice. I'm sure they''ll like you " Lauren answered with a smile on her face which Camila gladly returned.

After Camila got dressed they immediately got into Lauren's car and made their way home.

When they got there. Lauren helped Camila get out of the car

"You ready?' Lauren asked putting her hand out.

"Ready as i'll ever be" Camila answered taking Lauren's hand.

They knocked in the door. And the somebody opened it immediately it was Dinah

" Lauren Michelle Jauregui where the hell have you been? We were so worried about you?" Dinah started yelling but stopped when she saw a girl with Lauren.

"Um who are you?"She asked.

Lauren immediately butted in because Camila seems speechless.

"Dinah this is Camila" guetturing to her side. ''She's gonna be staying with us"

Dinah was silent for a few minutes but the "New roommate yay!"she screamed and then tackled Camila with a hug. "Sorry i'm a hugger" "It's okay" Camila said as she hugged her back.

Lauren felt a huge relief after that interaction "1 down 2 to go" She taught to herself.

After that she put their bags into their room first then proceed to the kitchen where Ally is her other roommate.

"Ally this is Camila she's gonna be staying with us" Lauren said.

"Hi i'm ally" she said cheerfully. " If I wasn't baking I'd hug you right know" guesturing to the flour in her hands. Making Camila chuckle.

After their conversation They went back to the living room where Dinah and Normani was watching tv.

After seeing Camila Dinah immediately introduced her to Normani. "Mani that's Camiila our new roommate" she said in a cheerful way.

"Hi" Normani said while giving Camila a hug" "Hello" Camila said while hugging her back.

After the introductions they began watching TV and they gotten to know Camila better and it was like she was the missing puzzle in their friendship. They all bonded so well it's like they been friends forever.

Lauren thought everything was going well but then she felt her phone lit up. It was from Normani.

Mani: Can we talk outside?

AN: Oh oh. Tell me what you think guys?

Tumblr : ineffableskies.tumblr.com

Twitter: @juaraggae