Chapter 6

As a week passed the girls became so much closer. Especially Lauren and Camila They got to know each other more and more. And their feeling is starting to grow more. Lauren loved the way Camila spoke she's just love her way with words. She always hangs on every word she says, On the other hand Camila also grew more fond for Lauren. She loved that she was so caring of everyone her, and she admired that even though they only knew each other for a week. She felt that she has known her whole life and lastly she loved that she was such an incredible mind and she could listen to er ramble about anything.

Camila went to the backyard and saw Lauren with her camera taking pictures.

"Hi Lo" She said enthusiastically.

"Hey"' Lauren said while pointing the camera to Camila.

" Umm What are you doing?" She wondered confused.

"Taking a picture of you" Lauren said while taking pictures of the brunette. Camila blushed when she said that.

After a few shots. Lauren showed Camila a picture. "What do you think?" Lauren asked

"Wow! you're an amazing photographer" Isn't there anything that this girl can't do. Camila thought to herself.

She was amazed on how great she captured everything around her, You can feel the emotion while looking at the photos.

"Why thankyou. I know I'm amazing" Lauren jokes.

"Your too modest aren't you?" Camila said playing along.

"You should feel honored thou. You're the first person I ever photographed" Lauren saidhosently. Camila was shocked after hearing that.

" Well i'm honored" she said while smiling. Lauren smiled backed at her.

"Can i ask you something?" Lauren asked. Camila just nodded.

"You see there this project we have for photography class and my teacher said we should photograph a person and write their story, and I was wondering if you could be my muse?" Lauren waited for her answer but was met with dead silence.

AN: I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. Hahahahahah. Vote an comment guys. :)